Please tell me what I did so that i may fix it. that is all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cholomostrin

01-30-2013

lol.. ppl always think PLayers play bad becuase of Ragers... but maybe there is a Lot of Ragers becuase of Stupid Players... that only feed, Ignore, or Suck!

Last game my mid went 0/5 at min 5.... (in ranked) when he was 0/3 he was lv 3 and their mid was lv 6... we told him to Not Engage Mid... but he kept going 1v1... he fed... we told him why he didnt listen to us... he said we should stfu or he would kept feeding... at the end of the game we lose of course... and he reported us and no1 in our team reported him becuase of "unskilled player" so How if we are saying to Not engage mid.. he keep engaging is that Unskilled player? or troll player? rlly just becuase a noob feed you intentionally and make you win free elo doesnt mean you dont have to report him... this gme is full of kids that only play to troll... some of us want to get higher elo or maybe going to a championship but you cant cause of those ppl... and the worst of all Riot support bad player telling them thay cant get baned for that reason... the samehappends with the Afk or Leavers.... if you leave a game there should be some kind of 3 hours penalty in Normal and 1 day pentaly in ranked... :S

Dezmion

01-30-2013

Would have punished just for the second game, never seen someone act like such a child and complain the entire game. It sucks you got trolled hard but don't cry about it. Was like reading about a kid who got his toy taken away by another kid. You probably wouldnt have been reported for that game if you just ignored the obv troll and worked around it but instead you annoyed your team mates with the constant crying.

13ann3d4l1f3

01-30-2013

this ad bottom guy.... he conducts reports for tribunal yet has the audacity to still sit here on public forums and swear at the people who are banned

maybe we need better people who are more understanding doing any type of permanent measures for these people

adc

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13ann3d4l1f3 View Post
this ad bottom guy.... he conducts reports for tribunal yet has the audacity to still sit here on public forums and swear at the people who are banned

maybe we need better people who are more understanding doing any type of permanent measures for these people
Actually, I don't bother with the tribunal. I find it boring.

That said, if Riot wants to get involved about me swearing occasionally on the forums, they can feel free to contact me about it. But considering how often I'm on the forums, I can't think they haven't seen me swear once or twice.

Jerk9003

01-30-2013

LOL, 4/11 blaming the jungler? When I lane, I expect to hold my own and not have any help from anyone else, that way I don't feed like you did if I don't have someone carrying me.

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

all i can say is that this AD bottom guy is an absolute toxic player. you can tell by reading what he says. you insulted me literally every time you posted on this forum. perhaps it is you who should look at your behaviour because it is very unbecomming and childish. i asked for a legit reason why i got banned and all this kid says is "would've punished for sure. you're an ass."
"I didn't respond because I figured you were just being an idiot and trying to troll the forums. Since you clearly don't have the mental capacity to review that and see what's wrong with what you did, that's my cursory look." look at this. he himself calls it cursory. aka superficial. quick. gj at being a jerk to people who honestly have seen much worse behaviour with zero consequences. everyone talks about the second game. guess what fellas. complaining isn't against the summoners code. i was trying to have a good game but got completely trolled. chat log shows it 100%. for the most part this community is really great and informative and have helped me analyze what i've done so that this won't happen again. but on the other hand we get AD Bottom who uses the forums as a tool to feel like he is smart and above others who are only playing the game for fun and amusement and then he ridicules them for asking questions. great example you're setting for the rest of the league AD Bottom.... not.

adc

01-30-2013

"all i can say is that this AD bottom guy is an absolute toxic player. you can tell by reading what he says. you insulted me literally every time you posted on this forum. perhaps it is you who should look at your behaviour because it is very unbecomming and childish. i asked for a legit reason why i got banned and all this kid says is "would've punished for sure. you're an ass." "

Yes, because the way I respond to clearly toxic players is definitely showing of how I act in game or with people who want to learn or some such.

I've been playing this game for two years. The only times I've been banned is about a year and a half ago, when my graphics card was dying in my computer and I left a bunch of games in a row. If I were a toxic player, don't you think I'd have been banned?

As to the cursory look - yeah. It doesn't take much to tell you're a toxic player. You rage at your teammates for doing something you don't like - how is that not toxic? You're not complaining, you're telling people specifically to report them because they're not playing the way you want them to.

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

lmao i am not a toxic player... you're just trying to label me and i really dont appreciate it. i'm just a guy who likes to play the game and have fun and yea i get trolled who doesn't. you are obviously toxic by how quickly you defend yourself and quickly point the finger back onto me. classic toxic player. maybe you should do something more constructive with your time than bash and degrade a player who has already received his punishment. why are you trying to add insult to injury?

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

If you do not understand what you did was highly toxic, then you need perm banned. Its hard enough dealing with bad players in game, but its worse dealing with bad players who are also completely toxic to the game.

You do realize that ganking bot lane is the Jungles LOWEST priority?

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

what did i do that was highly toxic? i'm sorry failing to see.