Please tell me what I did so that i may fix it. that is all.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAlphaBeta

01-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6148000/

banned earlier tonight. 1 ban each game for 5 games for a total of 5 bans all from one ally each game.

adc

01-29-2013

Would've punished for sure. You're an ass.

TheAlphaBeta

01-29-2013

um okay. check out title. just wanted to know specifically what i did that was in direct violation of summoners code. thanks!

and also if you notice only one person actually gave a reason for why i should be reported... seems odd.

adc

01-29-2013

I often don't put anything in my reports. Doesn't need to be anything there - the tribunalist is given all the information they need, generally.

First game - you continuously insulted the jungler. How do you not see that as a problem? Also mid lane.
Second game - again, raging at voli. Clearly a problem.
Third game you didn't say much, but you were still an ass.
Fourth game you were telling your team to report shaco because he hadn't ganked? Seriously? Are you an idiot?
Fifth game you were raging at kat for something stupid. Yes, I know she was being an idiot but that doesn't give you an excuse.

I didn't respond because I figured you were just being an idiot and trying to troll the forums. Since you clearly don't have the mental capacity to review that and see what's wrong with what you did, that's my cursory look.

MichaII

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
I didn't respond because I figured you were just being an idiot and trying to troll the forums. Since you clearly don't have the mental capacity to review that and see what's wrong with what you did, that's my cursory look.
what he said

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

that second game... please read all that chat again. voli straight up came into mid and stole lane from me when he was the support. he came into my lane very early and stole all my cs/ experience.

LeppyR64

01-30-2013

That second game:
For the purpose of the tribunal, it doesn't matter what Volibear did. That case will be reviewed when Volibear gets enough reports to show up in the Tribunal. This is your case. You did not handle yourself in a respectable manner. You were a jerk to use the lightest term possible. You cried and complained. "Wtf wtf wtf" means nothing to me. "Hey, please don't push the lane voli" makes more sense here.

The fact of the matter is that you have to be reported many times to show up in the tribunal. These 5 games are a small subset of the many reports. The odds of these being your five worst games are slim, likely these are an accurate baseline for your normal behaviour.

Based on these reports it's a clear punish from me.

Leaf of the lake

01-30-2013

Yes, it's dumb that you had mid stolen from you. No, you had no excuse to act the way you did and cry about it the whole game. After the first time volibear was obviously not going to be a team player, you should've just sucked it up, gone to another lane, and played through the rest of the game. If I was any other player in that game, I would've been annoyed by your constant whining. The way you acted in that game does not create a positive environment for other players.

RYP Jericho

01-30-2013

You can't accost people for playing against the meta, even if it costs your team the game. Riot has specifically said they won't enforce any meta, so if your support wants to play 2 mid and split farm he has every right to do so.

I have people stay in my lane when I want them gone all the time and I usually say something along the line of "____ I'm good now," or, "____ Please leave". If you do that and they report you the tribunal will throw out the case.

TheAlphaBeta

01-30-2013

thing is these are my worst games. this is my absolute worst behaviour and these games are few and far between. i'm taking my 2 week suspension which seems a bit high since i haven't been suspended in a loooooooong time (over a year) but I'll take it like a man. Guess I didnt really consider what i was doing to be abusive. I just get so frustrated with these players that i get paired with who do crazy things like that volibear stealing mid from me at lvl 7 when that volibear should've stayed bot to play the support role that he actually called. i'm far from the best the league has to offer but i'm far from the worst and I truly believe that a warning would have sufficed.