30min dodge wait time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stupak

01-29-2013

I am not a dodger or leaver, and have been playing since beta, so I have endured all the bad games where you could tell from pregame chat, this is gonna be a loss 90% of the time. I am all for the new change of letting people dodge, especially with such resources such as lolking widely available for use. My only issue is the 30 min wait time for all games.

In a game and for the first time since the new change I dodged. It wasn't because of lolking stats or champ select, but two people last second decide to swap characters. When I asked what about runes and masteries, both of them said something to the effect of they make no difference. (ranked game)

Now I have to dodge at this point, and I cannot even q for a tt, or dominion game for 30 mins because of these jokers. Can I get a little flexibility here so I can enjoy lol and be able to avoid the baddies?

RegalLettuce

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupak View Post
I am not a dodger or leaver, and have been playing since beta, so I have endured all the bad games where you could tell from pregame chat, this is gonna be a loss 90% of the time. I am all for the new change of letting people dodge, especially with such resources such as lolking widely available for use. My only issue is the 30 min wait time for all games.

In a game and for the first time since the new change I dodged. It wasn't because of lolking stats or champ select, but two people last second decide to swap characters. When I asked what about runes and masteries, both of them said something to the effect of they make no difference. (ranked game)

Now I have to dodge at this point, and I cannot even q for a tt, or dominion game for 30 mins because of these jokers. Can I get a little flexibility here so I can enjoy lol and be able to avoid the baddies?

If this isnt the epitomy of the wrongs of matching making, i dont know what is. Sigh

stupak

01-29-2013

Bumping one time cause my 30 is up. Please fix this nonsense.