Ranked trolls and bad team-mates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwitchBlade1

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Ranked has become **** for me, every game is either trolls, a person has a potato for a computer or team mates being silly. First game was a win because the other team decided to all go supports (I'm really not that angry for that :P ) but it ruined the competition feel. The rest of the games have gotten worse for me. One of the matches we were sorting out roles and what champ goes to who (the usual). And when it came time to swap champs to the rightful owners, some guys computer just decided to die, leaving us with a jungler fiora and an amumu who never used the champ before. Ive had such a bad streak now, i dont know about the rest of you all but its sort of getting out of hand.

OreIsan

01-29-2013

I wish ranked teams were a bit more balanced, I think it's way too lopsided for a majority of the games in ranked. And league is so much more fun when it's a close game imo.

BigWenus

01-29-2013

You only have 190 wins and you started playing ranked. You most likely deserve the ELO you are at right now. You don't even have one full rune page. Tired of babies crying that they have bad team-mates when they are bad themselves.

SwitchBlade1

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Do you have a problem or something, i am recalling from my experiences and you randomly start calling me ****.

sepetaiya

01-30-2013

welcome to ranked. get used to it. new league system and matchmaking changes will improve things alot, but its obvious you dont have the charisma it takes to turn trolls into teamates and bad players into teamworkers.

Hungry Pony

01-30-2013

Hey there, I'm a bronze summoner myself but I think I can offer some suggestions.
1. Bad things do happen, like computers crashing, etc. But remember the law of averages: It happens to the other team as much as it happens to you! You just have to suffer through.
2. I looked on your profile on lolking.net. Your rune page isn't finished, and it's very incoherant. If you are going for an AP setup, try somehting like 9 Flat AP runes, 9 mana regen, 9 magic pen, and 3 AP quints, or movespeed quints. It will help your laning a lot!
3. If you just started doing ranked, you might be lower than where the game starts you. Expect some tough games at first, but it will quickly level off!
4. Keeping a positive and self critical (rather than team critical) attitude will take you farther than you expect!

GL and HF!

Dsg19319

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
You only have 190 wins and you started playing ranked. You most likely deserve the ELO you are at right now. You don't even have one full rune page. Tired of babies crying that they have bad team-mates when they are bad themselves.
This is why rank is bad starting out

Jerk9003

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWenus View Post
I don't even have 180 wins but I feel I am doing well in ranked. Coulda done better in my palcements but 2 games with trolls kinda ruined it for me.

TeemoRemover

03-29-2013

I actually agree with this post.... I wish riot games can look more seriously into reported players, and that gamers with a certain amount of reports should have a permanent ban to ranked games until they have their names cleared by being honored a lot or something with normal classic games. I main support in ranked games, and it's an ass when I actually have to carry my ADC by practically taking on the other team while the adc just sits back and watch (a lot of the times without even auto attacking!) making my streak look REALLY bad. I just wish that people who play ranked can take it a tiny bit more serious than they currently are.