Champion icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyano

01-29-2013

Ever since the day I got my first skin I have always wondered why the icons on the mini map and killfeed don't show your skin's splash. But rather they show the original splash. Why do they do this? For a champ like blitz who has a rather dissapointing splash, I would much rather have boom boom blitzcrank show up instead of the default splash. Is it possible to add this to the game? I feel like it would not be too difficult to incorporate.

Personally I find that this would add much more worth to purchasing a skin because sometimes the splash is the better part of the skin I.e harbringer kassadin. Also this would make me much more satisfied with spending my money on a skin. Anyone else feel this way?

Tl;Dr change in game icons to match the skin being used.

Ternce

01-29-2013

That would require going back and making an If/Then Else statement and a lot of new avatar sized pictures. Way too much work.

Pyano

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternce View Post
That would require going back and making an If/Then Else statement and a lot of new avatar sized pictures. Way too much work.
I'm sorry but I just don't see how this could be a lot of work, it seems the only thing to do is crop out a circular image of the face and replace the current one. Sorry if I'm wrong I don't know much about this stuff, but that seems pretty minimal

Smeargle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyano View Post
I'm sorry but I just don't see how this could be a lot of work, it seems the only thing to do is crop out a circular image of the face and replace the current one. Sorry if I'm wrong I don't know much about this stuff, but that seems pretty minimal
Cropping out a circular image.

>110 champs

Some have >2 skins.