this new meta pisses me off more every day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Hecarim

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf Chemist View Post
except he does
when the enemy adc has 3-4k hp for no goddamn reason that's over your burst cap

i have never ran into this problem. my ult does a straight 2k plust any 80% ap you have.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deodorized View Post
So adapt your playstyle.

Play Akali. They can't hit what they can't see.
suddenly pink ward

Ricky B0bby

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deodorized View Post
So adapt your playstyle.

Play Akali. They can't hit what they can't see.
Until they put a 125g pink ward down

Munegazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

ad bruiser who builds health is nothing without resistance, ad bruiser building health and MR is weak to ad, ad bruiser who builds health and armor is weak to mag dmg, ad bruiser who builds health and all resistances is a fly on the wall, get the picture?

Hi Guys I Suck

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munegazer View Post
ad bruiser who builds health is nothing without resistance, ad bruiser building health and MR is weak to ad, ad bruiser who builds health and armor is weak to mag dmg, ad bruiser who builds health and all resistances is a fly on the wall, get the picture?
except armor and mr have become totally worthless and expensive stats to buy now?

How about doing the smart thing and just PLAYING the new meta. It works and wins games easily.

Munegazer

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedslouch View Post
except armor and mr have become totally worthless and expensive stats to buy now?

How about doing the smart thing and just PLAYING the new meta. It works and wins games easily.
Your clueless, you prolly just build a stupid amount of AP you don't need and don't build health or armor at all. Hope to see you in a match soon I could use the IP

Shoopman

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lLuvPONIES View Post
Hi im veigar. WHat is this "black clever"? You speak of?

I don't have any problems nuking your face and watching you say "wow".
That is false until VERY late game. Assume a standard Veigar build of:

Deathfire
Rabadons
Liandrys
Abyssal
Void staff
Sorc boots

That is about 640 AP including runes, farm on Q (80 farm, but even if you had 150 farm it wouldn't make much difference), and the boost from rabadons. A full combo on a 4K HP target, assuming you have enough pen to do true damage is as follows:

15% from deathfire: 4000 to 3400
dark matter +20% boost: 3400 to 2248
ult +20% boost: 2248 to 727
Q+20% boost: 727 to -46

Even with a full build, dealing true damage, you BARELY have enough raw burst to kill a target with 4K HP. If they had even a little bit of Mres after your pen is applied, they will survive.

Will the enemy ADC ever reach over 4K HP? Almost certainly not, but bruisers can and will with ease. The thing is that the enemy can stack HP MUCH MUCH faster than you can stack AP, so if any of their team members rushes a warmogs, they are off the 100-0 list for a long time, even longer if they buy more HP on their second item.