ADC looking for ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBluEx

01-29-2013

Basically, im looking for a ranked team, looking to join tournaments and take it seriously. My highest elo ever gained this season is 1365. Current elo at the moment is around 1135, and getting up there. Only reason its low at the moment is due to those trolls that whine but i don't blame them, they will never learn. If your looking for an ADC add me in game @ xBluEx

I have a working mic, with teamspeak/ventrilo/skype installed
I am 17+ years old turning 18 in a few months.
My schedule is Mon-Thursday: 3- till i drop mostly around 12
Friday-sunday: anytime-anytime.

NakaNaideZerg

01-29-2013

Hey, Just wanted to let you know about eXe. We are a large community containing multiple 5 man teams, and always looking to bring in new players and new teams. We offer not only a friendly community where you can meet new players and practise partners, but also other teams always willing to scrim and improve, and players looking to start new teams within our comunity.

We also offer monthly in house tournaments to gauge your improvement as well as a League for teams within our community.

Our community is a great place to meet new players and to meet other teams that are looking to improve, aswell as members simply looking to join a 5 man team.

eXe-clan.org

If you have any questions feel free to add me in game
IGN:NakaNaideZerg

Best of luck with your team search.

xBluEx

01-30-2013

Bump

xBluEx

02-03-2013

Bump