Ended S2 with 1300 elo. Now 1800+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liabilities

01-29-2013

Ama

Hikazz

01-29-2013

how to get past 1600!!! i ended season 2 at 1300 as well and im 1600 now. Also do you think this season is easier or you just did better?

Atreiyu

01-29-2013

Do you cringe when you think of how you used to play... I know I look back at my S1 shenanigans

XantheInsane

01-29-2013

get carried?

Liabilities

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikazz View Post
how to get past 1600!!! i ended season 2 at 1300 as well and im 1600 now. Also do you think this season is easier or you just did better?
i mained mid in s2. i started playing s3 because my friend said i focus too much on cs'ing when i play mid and that maining adc would better fit my playstyle. i guess i got better too but not mechanically. just the general understanding of the game.

EDIT: how to get past 1600. ezreal

Liabilities

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
Do you cringe when you think of how you used to play... I know I look back at my S1 shenanigans
i still cringe at how i play lol. everytime i die i always find a way to make it 100% my fault whether or not it was completely my fault or not. i feel the best way to improve is to know your own mistakes

Irelia Carries U

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
i cringe from looking at my matches from 50 games ago only -.-

Liabilities

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XantheInsane View Post
get carried?
i actually maintained an avg KDA of ~9.5/3/9 up to mid 1600's. then i started playing a lot of jungle.

Wet Cave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

how much did you paid for those elo boosting ? if i were you i would admit it that you elo boosted.

Liabilities

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Cave View Post
how much did you paid for those elo boosting ? if i were you i would admit it that you elo boosted.
o man i knew this would come up. but no i didnt get elo boosted or ever have.if u go on lolking and look at my elo chart its like a roller coaster. i go up and down and up and down.