How is Lee Sin against Akali mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mors Martell

01-29-2013

?

PootisPoot

01-29-2013

akali puts on the dorans lube and lee cripples

NotBuzzJack

01-29-2013

I think the outcome is pretty obvious.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

lee wins. akali has more burst at 6. if akali gets her revolver before you get hexdrinker, the lane will be rough. then you get hexdrinker and slam your fist on the ground.

Noxian Mercenary

01-29-2013

Supposedly he wrecks her, but I'm not seeing how. Yes he has two vision-granting abilities, but they don't mean **** if all Akali does is proc her mark with Crescent Slash. This way, Lee can't land a Q on her.

Not to mention that Akali has stronger base damages than Lee Sin, so while she's building for Sustain/Tanky/Burst, he has to build tank to survive.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxian Mercenary View Post
Supposedly he wrecks her, but I'm not seeing how. Yes he has two vision-granting abilities, but they don't mean **** if all Akali does is proc her mark with Crescent Slash. This way, Lee can't land a Q on her.

Not to mention that Akali has stronger base damages than Lee Sin, so while she's building for Sustain/Tanky/Burst, he has to build tank to survive.
wat

Atreiyu

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxian Mercenary View Post

You can't proc your mark in any way without being in Lee E's range

M3TASH33P

01-29-2013

i remember my last game against lee as akali

poor guy, surrendered at 20

No seriously, hes not that hard to deal with if you can dodge the Qs. Its when the jungler ganks you start to have problems because your only escape is gone. Easily out trade and out sustain once you got your revolver.

Atreiyu

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TASH33P View Post

No seriously, hes not that hard to deal with if you can dodge the Qs. Its when the jungler ganks you start to have problems because your only escape is gone. Easily out trade and out sustain once you got your revolver.
Only a bad Lee would Q first... W next to Akali, point blank Q

IndecisivePlayer

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3TASH33P View Post

"everything says that akali should lose but if you manage to not take damage you should be OK"