Your system is ****ed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPapoose

01-30-2013

You completely deserve your punishment. You were extremely rude to your team in every game basically and there is no need for it ever. If you don't like your teammates mute them, simple. Enemy team being rude? Mute them. Simple.

As for you having unstable internet, don't play. You know you have it so just quit for awhile until you have a stable connection...

SunLeviathan

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I know the tribunal of the day perma-banned him. Now THOSE guys were some pr*cks.
that's hilarious. the romans perma banned jesus. awesome

Senor Pro

01-31-2013

i feel sympathy for him he cant control his internet connection however this is why riot should impliment a system for where when someone leaves you get like a loss prevented or some sort of fail safe

Docboy2196

01-31-2013

ahmen brother .. system is flawed and riots little troll babies keeping trying to pound it down the throats of everyone with their little interpretation review board BS.

Tool is pointedly flawed but yet still gets riot approval? ... yeah right.

Mitey Oosik

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by juslikejesus View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6162525/#nogo

let's take a look at this trib case please, I was reported 5 times by a single person and get banned for that.

More importantly, I've been having a little lag lately. So what do I do? I do client repair, try to join a game. Get bug splats, constantly.

So now I got a 7 day ban, because I previous had level penalty 3. The only reason I even had my leaver penalty at all IS BECAUSE A TREE FELL ON MY ****ING HOUSE AND IU HAD TO LIVE IN MULTIPLE PLACES WITH UNTRUSTABLE INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

Your house was all F'd up and your biggest concern was LOL....you have serious issues. Go seek counseling. Get an en education because "untrustable" is not a word. Take a nap, you're cranky.

BillyTheAttorney

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by juslikejesus View Post
u dont know **** about jesus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1SfzV67Bqw

chezwickcheese

02-01-2013

You called ppl ******s and constantly insulted them. Well deserved ban

Yustillg3y

02-01-2013

Well why play a game when you know your ****ty pc is gonna **** up? Thats the thing I hate about people nowadays. If you know your pc lags dont play it idiot. If youre gonna go somewhere soon. Dont play it idiot.

Frostburner

02-01-2013

I do wish they attached the "report reason" with it. Even if there isn't a comment, the drop down reason should be listed... Would help figure out what exactly they're being reported for.

I've seen some reports where I don't see a reason for a report other than someone's raging at the person and wants to "get back at them" for what appears to be a bad game.