Your system is ****ed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by juslikejesus View Post
Ah whatever **** IT AND RIOT **** U U STUPID ****S.
That's not what jesus would say. o.0

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

u dont know **** about jesus.

Shelzin

01-29-2013

Quote:
u dont know **** about jesus.
I know the tribunal of the day perma-banned him. Now THOSE guys were some pr*cks.

McDerp

01-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6156347/#nogo

check this one out.. -.-

Leo2k5

01-30-2013

Riot does take into account that the occasional leave is unavoidable. In order to have a Leaver rating that high, you must rack up a LOT of leaves compared to total games played. If your Internet connection is unreliable, then don't play. Otherwise you are simply ruining a game for 9 other people. System working as intended.

As for the Tribunal ban, if you don't want to get banned again, I suggest you stop calling your teammates idiots, noobs, f****ts, r****ds, etc.

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

Quote:

yes, your ban seems wholly unjustified. hopefully RIOT gives special consideration to your case and revereses the ban. you def seem like a stable, friendly member of the community. you dont seem like the typical toxic player at all. hope to see you in game op! GL HF!

SunLeviathan

01-30-2013

Quote:
definately proof you have no problems with anger. all i can see here by calling people ****ing idiots **** ******s, is a model for all others to follow

The Best Soraka

01-30-2013

Okay I'm going to break it down for you nice and easy.

1. You used the (F) word, I mean the one referring to someone's sexuality. [[Did you ever think if someone on your team was of the opposite orientation how offended they could have been?]]

2. I can't watch the game so I'm just going to say what I see based on the log. You're rude, you're constantly belittling your team mates, calling them noobs, etc. [[Instead of insulting them, think about where you could have improved to help out those lanes if they where struggling.]]

3. You're spamming. Every three lines in a row, its all purple text. When the team is trying to communicate with each other, do you know how hard it is when its:

Team Mate 1: Help Top.
You: oiwnaefliwn
You: oiwneflainwef
You: oiwneflinwef
Team Mate 2: Wait what? *scrolls up.*
You: liwneflawnef
You: owinaeflwnef
You: owaineflawnef
You: lwinefaliwneflanwef
*top lane turrets gone*
Team Mate 1: D: I asked for help.
Team Mate 2: Sorry was scrolling up cause I couldn't see cause of spammy over there.

4. Afking, and watching your team struggle and laughing at them. Usually I forgive afking, things happen, real life happens. But the fact that YOU SAT THERE AND WATCHED YOUR TEAM STRUGGLE is horrible, and the mark of a true toxic person & troll. It would have been different if you left the game, but you didn't you belittled them and brought down their self esteem. And you watched them try but did nothing to help.

I would have punished. Riot might have issues with their system, but in this case, the punishment was just. Next QQer please.

Keonyn

01-30-2013

Quote:
1. You used the (F) word, I mean the one referring to someone's sexuality. [[Did you ever think if someone on your team was of the opposite orientation how offended they could have been?]]
To me this, and any other form of hate speech, is an instant punish for me. I don't even need to see the rest. If you're willing to use prejudicial slurs and hate speech towards others then I know all I need to know.

Calys Teneb

01-30-2013

I don't remember Jesus swearing.

You are not just like him.