Your system is ****ed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6162525/#nogo

let's take a look at this trib case please, I was reported 5 times by a single person and get banned for that.

More importantly, I've been having a little lag lately. So what do I do? I do client repair, try to join a game. Get bug splats, constantly.

So now I got a 7 day ban, because I previous had level penalty 3. The only reason I even had my leaver penalty at all IS BECAUSE A TREE FELL ON MY ****ING HOUSE AND IU HAD TO LIVE IN MULTIPLE PLACES WITH UNTRUSTABLE INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

Okay so let me reiterate how leaver buster bans work.

Level Pentalty 0, leave like 5-7 games---->1 day suspension LP2, Leave 1 game--->3 days suspension Leave 1 game ---> LP5 Perma ban.

The LP decays at such a slow rate is honestly impossible for someone to make it back all the way down. Riot does not take into account that sometimes, the reason players can't get back into games IS BECAUSE RIOT ****ED UP. So lets say servers are bad, 2 players get dc'd from a game and can't enter. Player 1 has LP 0, they'll be okay. But lets say player 2 has Lp 2( they got LP because they had a connection problem at 1point.)

Outcome, Player 1 gets nothing and player 2 gets banned for 3 days.

waiting for riot to respond, because i want my leaver penalty dropped to 0.

Don't give me no ****** bull****, i've played 4000 games. I have supported this game for over 2 years. stop jerkin around.

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

bump

phill447

01-29-2013

I agree with you I'm exactly the same but this time its just the players harrasing and trolling and verbal language they use i just dont like to be around so i leave what else am i suppose to do play and put up with it?

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

no this is totally different, yes you are supposed to put up with it. Im talking about, why should be banned for leaving 1 game in the past 3 months? becaus 2 months before that i had an unusual number of consecutive bans

Yujimbo

01-29-2013

You insulted people, you deserve the ban. Case closed. Next contestant please.

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

Ah whatever **** IT AND RIOT **** U U STUPID ****S.

phill447

01-29-2013

why do you use that foul language

Flexmama

01-29-2013

The system is screwed up thats for sure, someone who comes into the game ranked or normal disregards every other players position and or cooperation or troll feeds BUT AS LONG AS THEY DON"T SWEAR IT ITS FINE they will NOT get banned they will NOT get punished, so when the people who want to play a game and get these trolls and naturally swears and or gets angry we get banned that's ridiculous, that is the equivalent of someone stealing your personal belongings (Our Time) and you punch them to try take it back (Swear at them) The one who punches goes to Jail? and the Judge will say Aslong as he robbed you without Punching you/swearing at you its completely fine.

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

yeah... i completely agree with that flex. I was banned for afk, when i get a troll support before.

I main adc btw also.

juslikejesus

01-29-2013

bump