Banned by tribinual for leaving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phill447

01-29-2013

I've Left multiple games, because players were using foul language towards. I then decided I couldn't deal with this in 5 occasions this has happened and Riot has placed my account under a tribunal suspension. A level one leaver I feel this is wrong and if this is how your going to treat players I want my money back.

Kantala

01-29-2013

Tribunal and Leaverbuster are two separate systems. The lesson here is that leaving your games is just as disruptive as the player using foul language and insulting your teammates. Your leaving the game makes it just as hopeless to win the game for the 3 other players that are dealing with the offensive person.

Interceptor09

01-30-2013

you cant just leave games op. thats a violation of the rules.
two wrongs, etc, etc..

phill447

01-30-2013

yes but this is violating my human rights because i'm sick to death of the toxic players

Ghostshadowblade

01-30-2013

Just mute them or don't talk at all in the chat. Then report them, simple as that.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phill447 View Post
yes but this is violating my human rights because i'm sick to death of the toxic players
Violating your human rights? Are you joking?

What human rights are they violating? Riot has given you a tool to use to stop those vulgar players...it's called the ignore feature. Use it.

People being vulgar upsets just you.

You leaving affects 9 people.

Do you see the problem?

DigitalD

01-30-2013

Geekweezul has a very well point there

Fudouri

01-30-2013

Quote:
HAHAHA.

You gotta love how successful a country we must be for people to start thinking this is a human rights issue.

Iboga2012

01-30-2013

Quote:
I've Left multiple games, because players were using foul language towards. I then decided I couldn't deal with this in 5 occasions this has happened and Riot has placed my account under a tribunal suspension. A level one leaver I feel this is wrong and if this is how your going to treat players I want my money back.
Don't leave... ignore... problem solved...

Uccisore

01-30-2013

Quote:

Yeah, Riot, please stop punishing leavers so they can ruin more of my games. Sounds great.

To the OP: There's five people on a team. If some ******* in a solo queue game insults you and me both, you're going to make the game even worse for me by leaving? Go to hell, you deserve your punishment.