Galgameth, The Oozing Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolzerific Zan

01-29-2013

Lore: An experiment of Singed gone wrong (or right, as Singed would put it,) Galgameth is a terrible, twisted creature. Sharing the twisted joys of his creator, Galgameth relishes inflicting suffering upon others, no matter who they may be. His body oozes and secretes deadly acid and poison, which, upon contact, burn, and ravage the body of unfortunates.

Joining his creator in the League of Legends, Galgameth looks forward to inflicting pain and torture over and over on opponents who experience only temporary death on the Fields of Justice.

- My Life is Your Death

Galgameth

Sorry for the cruddy lore, lol.

Abilities:

Passive/Innate: Ooze Trail: When Galgameth moves, he leaves behind a trail of acidic ooze. When enemies walk upon the trail, they take 10-40 magic damage per second (depending on Galgameth's level.) The trail lasts for 3 seconds.

What do you guys think? Is this overpowered, or underpowered? Should I add or remove damage, effects, etc?

Q: Acid Ball: Galgameth flings a large ball of burning goo at a target, which deals 30/50/70 (+ 0.25 AP) magic damage per second for 4 seconds.

I kind of feel this might be overpowered, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

W: Chemical Erosion: Galgameth sprays acid rain in a cone area. The rain deals 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.6 AP) magic damage and erodes armor by 5/10/15/20/25 for 3 seconds.

E: Viscous Sludge: Galgameth's next basic attack deals 35/60/85/110/135 (+ 0.5 AP) bonus magic damage, and slows the target by 20% for 3 seconds.

R: Acid Explosion: Galgameth collapses his body into a pool of acid, slowing nearby foes by 25% for 2 seconds. After 2 seconds, Galgameth regains his original shape in a burning explosion of acid, dealing 150/300/450 (+ 0.2 AP)damage to all enemies within the pool.

I'm not sure how it would work, but that's my idea, for now. Open to productive ideas and suggestions.

Darkhalberd64

01-29-2013

His passive is quite overpowered... It does too much damage and lasts too long. His Q feels a bit overpowered, make the damage a bit less. The W seems good. His E seems a bit weak to me, but, that's just me. And for his ulti, could you put on an Ap ratio? :c

Lolzerific Zan

01-29-2013

Updated and Bumped