Short Lux montage, opinions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kata Neko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Hey guys, I put up a short montage with Lux, I'd appreciate some feedback. Go easy on me?

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_R6Ftx5KCo

Touche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Wow it's very nice

Kata Neko

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touche View Post
Wow it's very nice
Thanks a lot!

Skizzer

02-01-2013

ya pretty good missed the nid a few time but good video..
p.s. shoulda saved the ulti's edit in a row for the ending finale kina imo

Cynical Rain

02-01-2013

Not bad at all, I'd love to have a player like you on my team.

HOWEVER, making videos are mostly for *amazing* plays.

I'm talking unbelievable awesome stuff. It wasn't anything that would make me show it to others and say "that was so cool".

In my view, you should only post things like that. What you did here is what I'd expect (ideally) from any good lvl 30 player.

p.s

In my entire life, there's only been 1 thing I've pulled off that was *amazing* and it was an Anivia Wall which blocked off an entire team chasing after our Graves at 5% health in the jungle. Things like these are upload worthy, and they don't happen often.

Aquelarres

02-01-2013

I always like Lux montages

Kata Neko

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Rain View Post

I'm talking unbelievable awesome stuff. It wasn't anything that would make me show it to others and say "that was so cool".

In my view, you should only post things like that. What you did here is what I'd expect (ideally) from any good lvl 30 player.

p.s

In my entire life, there's only been 1 thing I've pulled off that was *amazing* and it was an Anivia Wall which blocked off an entire team chasing after our Graves at 5% health in the jungle. Things like these are upload worthy, and they don't happen often.
Yah, I know what you mean, but like you said, "amazing" things are rare. I'm \not going for "this is a pro plays league channel". Going to post some casual videos, montages, some commentaries soon etc. I'd love putting up some really pro plays, but it's pretty hard to get them from just my plays, plus I'm not a great player :P. Thanks for the feedback though!

Kata Neko

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzer View Post
ya pretty good missed the nid a few time but good video..
p.s. shoulda saved the ulti's edit in a row for the ending finale kina imo
Hehe, thanks. Was having a pretty derp game when i missed all those skills on nid. Decided to put it in because it was kinda funny :P.

xDrazzle

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Rain View Post

p.s

yeah that doesnt sound amazing at all its more like a normal play where you block people with anivias wall because thats what its for

Pocky

02-01-2013

It (the video) was pretty good overall. I liked the music choice and the editing, but most of the kills weren't anything remarkable! Not trying to be offensive ;;