Attempting to Reconnect every 6-8 minutes in the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kino4500

01-29-2013

My ping and FPS is normal during the whole game but every 6-8 minutes I get a message "attempting to reconnect" and everything stops moving, including my champion, minions, map icons, and etc.

I noticed that my ping rises up from 100 to perhaps 600.

After a few seconds my friends told me that I disconnected but in my point of view it still said "Attempting to Reconnect"

I decided to leave the game and try reconnecting.

I saw that I got disconnected from the chat AND also got a message that I could not connect with the PVP.Net servers? I closed the LoL window and started it up again. I logged back in without any trouble at all.

I reconnected to my game and everything seems fine.

Then the process is repeated again then I get the same exact message again. .

What's going on? T_T

Evil Roxra

Recruiter

01-29-2013

I know how you feel bro. This happens to me a past few days. Even now when playing LoL.

hyperręal

01-29-2013

game is absolutely unplayable right now, ever since the emergency maintenance on the weekend. haven't had any lag, fps or any issues up until the last few days. now the game is constantly dc'ing and reconnecting, lagging... unplayable.

Kino4500

01-30-2013

It's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. T_T

2doubletap2

02-22-2013

I have been having the same problem lately as well and I have repaired it and I always have a good connection

Deathuponu911

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

i got dropped myself... I was even watching a tv show on my other screen... I never lost internet, yet PVP.net work says I am dropped, They really need fix this client of theirs it's rather pathetic, most played game in the world yet riddled with bugs. My internet is very stable and I bring 100mb down and 5 up... I have no issues with internet yet I get dropped multiple times over the month

Crazeh Fruit

02-22-2013

I had this happen to me for like two days, was pretty annoying.

It went away on it's own though.