Spoiler - This is a complaint thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEzreal

01-29-2013

So I just played a game as Zed top. I'm not going to lie, I haven't played Zed very much and I'm not the best with him, but I do alright.

Now, to my story..

I was against Irelia top. I was actually controlling the lane pretty well, out cs'ing her by atleast 15-20 creeps within the first few minutes. I had a ward in the river and maintained a ward there for the first 10 or so minutes of the game. At level 3 our jungler (Maokai) was near top, so he decided he would try to gank. As he entered the lane, he misclicked and snared a creep, thus failing the gank. No big deal, move on with life.

Over the next 5-6 minutes the enemy teams jungler (Gangplank) sat top. No, he didn't come top every minute or so, HE STAYED IN THE LANE WITH IRELIA. Obviously this made it hard for me to do anything. I tried to stay back and just farm cs with my shurikens, but Irelia's leap outranges my shurikens and she was able to harass me a few times. I was at about 50% hp and under my tower. I asked our Maokai to come top and gank or hold the tower so I could go heal and buy. He completely ignored me every time I asked. I asked *nicely* 5 times, then after being dove and killed by Irelia and Gangplank I quit being nice about it and said, "Maokai, will you get your ass up here and help me already ffs!?". Needless to say, he ignored me and continued to gank mid and bottom (he was premade with our ADC, not sure about the rest).

I got dove once more by Irelia and Gangplank in the same fashion and finally decided to not even attempt to deal with them anymore. I left the lane and let them have the tower. I told Maokai if he wasn't going to help me top, then I was just going to farm his jungle.

The game went on like this for about 38 minutes until the enemy team finally pushed and ended it. Before the game ended I managed to solo 4 towers and push their mid inhibitor twice while the enemy team was elsewhere. Regardless of that, I was trash talked and told I was going to be reported by my team for refusing to communicate with them due to the fact that I was just endlessly pushing and basically ignoring them.

My argument with them was pretty simple; I asked for help half a dozen times in the beginning when I was stuck 2v1'ing their top and jungle and I didn't get any help, so why should I go out of my way to help people who just want to trash talk me all game? I ended up being the only person on our team that destroyed and inhibitor and I destroyed more towers than everyone on the rest of the team combined.

TL;DR - I am sick of dealing with premade friends who refuse to do anything except run in circles humping eachothers legs and if you don't do everything they command they all just end up reporting you. I just hope that if I do get sent to the tribunal, the person reviewing the case actually reads chat and sees everything that went on during that game before they make their call.

Astronaut Teemo

01-29-2013

throw out shadows then use e when minions come near or use super long range shurikens

Irelia Carries U

01-29-2013

didnt bother to read

Fistful of Force

01-29-2013

Camping is a problem. I feel like it needs to be addressed by riot, but most of the community's response will be "wards" and "lol noobs", which is sad because it a serious problem.