Lux light bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calarrow

01-29-2013

Similar to other glitches, I'm not sure exactly what but there was a blinking light in the middle of bot lane, in blue team's bush. We had a Lux mid and it looked like a partial animation from one of her spells, it just kept blinking or growing smaller and bigger in the same spot. Not major just interesting

wall 534

01-30-2013

i have seen this in a few different bushes, but the game i was in most recently that i saw the lights there was no lux

SageRhapsody

01-30-2013

It's really sad how a game with 30+mil players, three years in the making still has stupid bugs like this, that are made my poor designers who don't bother to check anything before releasing it.

MaxChaotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

im fairly sure it's a ward glitch. might be from killing a ward, or placing a pink ward, or killing a pink ward, or support ghost wards, or something like that, but i'm ~75% certain it's wards causing it.

TheXthDoctor

01-30-2013

I saw it in a game with Thresh, and thought it had something to do with him. Not sure what exactly caused it for you, though.