Please god, a report function in the champion select screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endgame3810

01-25-2013

Can we please get a report function in the champion select screen?

My games today (ranked and unranked) 1710 ELO (3 out of 5 games had issues that could be resolved by this).

- 1 guy in champion select screen who refuses to talk and then locks in jungle after we already have one.
- 1 guy in champion select screen - "Mid or feed"
- 1 guy in champion select screen, doesn't get the role he wants (top) so begins being absolutely toxic telling us he's going to feed, #$^@#%@# us all, etc etc cursing all over and telling us we won't get to report him cause tribunal doesn't see this screen of chat.

That last one was the last straw, we reaaaaallly need a report function in the champion select screen.

Those of us just wanting to play and willing/able to actually play more than one role and not be selfish dicks are being punished by these people, either by losing the games or by automatically losing the elo when you dodge.

Anyway, don't usually bother posting here since I generally think pretty well of the state of league of legends but with this loophole in the success of the whole prevent toxic player thing they got going on with the tribunal and all... need to close this loophole.

Dragoon14th

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

what about a kick option 10 sec before game start and an auto report for afk. require 3/5 to vote

eldrap

01-27-2013

Yes, it is needed plz. Half of the games i try to play are quit cause one person tries to troll. You want to improve game experience, try this. That way the have to behave well FROM the start.

ArKL1Te

01-28-2013

I'm agree with the main idea, because I have almost less than 900 elo, because of this. :@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
what about a kick option 10 sec before game start and an auto report for afk. require 3/5 to vote
Yes! Rather kick than report! (with reports from champion select the tribunal would have a headache). And also make them unable to join games by the same time as someone dodges. (kick from champion select in ranked = 30 min penalty to the kicked, and the rest goes calmly in queue)

ReaperOfBodom

01-29-2013

I agree. So many trolls in the Champion Select.