I Just Don't Get It

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tritannix

01-29-2013

Look, I know everyone says Garen isn't OP, and I don't really think so either. However, every game I play with him. Every. Single. One. He gets fed. Everyone says he falls off hard late game, but I don't see it... Every game he just stands in the middle of our team spinning with a sunfire cape and there's nothing we can do... I just get so frustrated.

A couple games ago I was playing Anivia mid and he was mid too. I thought it would be easy, ranged poke, zone, kite, win. However, every time he would take any damage he would heal it right back with his passive. He had built only a sunfire cape and absolutely melted me lvl 7. Anyway, we lost, and I have no idea how to face a Garen... Whatever, gg I guess. I'm gonna go kill myself now, goodbye

adc

01-29-2013

Bye.

Drakojan

01-29-2013

Garen is a pubstomper. Simple as that. Noone knows how to deal with his sustain. I don't either lol. I hate laning against him. The only advice I can give you is pick someone with ranged DoTs (like teemo), or someone who has a stronk all-in. For example, Riven. She's free this week, her all in is absolutely insane, she's super fun, and she's awesome in every single possible way. (Should I buy Battle Bunny or Redeemed?). You can't pick someone like Nidalee or Elise who just pokes until you can get a Spider Form Q to finish them or a Cougar Form Q. I mean, you can, but don't expect to be able to do that. Also, look at what he starts with. Did he start 12 pots and a ward? He's bad. Outplay him. Boots 3? You need to time your skill shots better. Longsword? He's looking to kill you. Red pot? GTFO once he activates it. Also, if he's staying by tower to regen. he's not getting CS. whenever he comes out poke him so he can't get any CS to buy that Sunfire Cape. He can't just CS while regenning because you're on his ass.