is my behavior bad?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

Member

01-29-2013

so i was thinking how is my behavior ?

i was playing top lane against teemo.

my first repsonse was that i was going to get crushed because I was playing sion, but i was wrong. later, i kind of got mad that my jungler ( xin ) didn't really gank top lane.

i said these in my ally chat


[ally chat] xin, its been about 10 minutes now and I still haven't gotten a gank yet.[said sion]

[ally chat] xin, why arent you ganking top?[said sion]

and then the maddness begins when teemo is actually going to own me. However, I did kill teemo once without xin's help and then got the turret at about 15mins with only 40 cs or something. Then it got really bad when teemo started to push like crazy and still haven't received a gank since then. It's probably been past 20 minutes and then I get dived on. I said to all chat about my turret loss.

turret is down... and then I said this to all chat :

"i cant really blame myself" said sion.


but then eventually, i got over it and started to help the team out. I kinda was pissed off at xin during the firs 20-25 minutes of game play although, he was playing very well but didn't even bother to help top lane at all.

I didn't harrass xin at any way by calling him a bad player, bad jungler, or anything that can make him feel bad. I guess maybe expressing my feelings against him like telling them comments such as " why aren't you ganking top lane? " or " its been about "X" amount of minutes, and I haven't received a gank yet ", can those comments get me banned in game?

If you were to read my chat logs and see that (teemo vs sion) and everyone knows that teemo is a hard pusher against sion. ... was my behavior that bad? I kinda feel like everyone stayed in game to report me for harrasing xin or probably only xin reported me for whatever reason.. i dont know


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

Member

01-29-2013

bump please i need some advice on this behavior and how i can improve


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geminicross

Junior Member

01-29-2013

if all you said that could have been abusing (in a quite non-direct) way was that turret loss, i don't think anybody would punish you. it's for blaming (when it's your own fault), badmouthing, verbally abusing (like all i said before), and triyng to make your team lose on purpose that can get you banned. your behavior seems rather common for many players, just try getting the jungler to know you need help without insulting him without reason. yourr behavior in comparison doesn't looks bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminicross View Post
if all you said that could have been abusing (in a quite non-direct) way was that turret loss, i don't think anybody would punish you. it's for blaming (when it's your own fault), badmouthing, verbally abusing (like all i said before), and triyng to make your team lose on purpose that can get you banned. your behavior seems rather common for many players, just try getting the jungler to know you need help without insulting him without reason. yourr behavior in comparison doesn't looks bad.

honestly, i think its the jungle's fault for not ganking top if i'm losing top lane. If you think about it, having a top lane without ganks for over 20 minutes, maybe even 25 if the turret isn't down yet is very frustrating. If xin had jungled just ONCE, then I would feel like xin cares about my lane but then he doesn't give a rat ****. I have stun for a god damn reason and xin has knock up.


Even though mid and bot was more helped out. I thought to myself it was a good thing that xin didn't gank top as much.

If I can remember what I said in chat, but I honestly dont think its enough to get myself banned. I did say a lot of compliments to xin after which should help my behavior. But I know for a fact that the first 20-25 minutes in game, I was freaking raging in my mind and I wanted to vent it out. I said very minimal things like what i'll write down here.

I said this, i'll repeat myself again.

ally chat
" I haven't had a gank for almost 10 minutes now "
" Xin, why aren't you ganking my lane? "

enemy turret down ( by like 15mins?)

then a few minutes later, my turret gets killed.

all chat

" Honestly, I can't blame myself for the loss of the top turret "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

Member

01-29-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geminicross

Junior Member

01-29-2013

i know what you mean, it happened to me some times, don't go asking ''why have you...'', directly ask him for the help at your lane, you can use pings too but at the end it's the outcome that matters, if you see he is more focused on other lanes than top (a jungler must always remember to watch every lane) play safer and turret more often while maintaing your lane.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

Member

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminicross View Post
i know what you mean, it happened to me some times, don't go asking ''why have you...'', directly ask him for the help at your lane, you can use pings too but at the end it's the outcome that matters, if you see he is more focused on other lanes than top (a jungler must always remember to watch every lane) play safer and turret more often while maintaing your lane.

oh well

i'll probably play like 50 games straight to compensate for that behavior...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

Member

01-29-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viinushka

Member

01-29-2013

I don't think you'd get reported, its not your fault to ask for help.. I personally have mixed feelings with Junglers for the same reason, most of the ones I've played with never comunicate, just spend the whole game in the jungle, don't gank, or gank wherever they please when in the chatlog everyone is "Please help top!" "Top is going down!" "Wtf are you doing on bot I said help top!", and then in late game he rages, or call noob or feeders to teamates..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Best Soraka

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viinushka View Post
I don't think you'd get reported, its not your fault to ask for help.. I personally have mixed feelings with Junglers for the same reason, most of the ones I've played with never comunicate, just spend the whole game in the jungle, don't gank, or gank wherever they please when in the chatlog everyone is "Please help top!" "Top is going down!" "Wtf are you doing on bot I said help top!", and then in late game he rages, or call noob or feeders to teamates..
I'm going to have to agree with this statement as well, I'm sure there are good junglers out there, but I have never been with one. I've been with junglers that go 12-2 in matches, not because they are nessicarily good, but because they wait until after the laner dies and does all the damage, and then waltz's in to kill the guy with just a bar left on his/her hp. And the jungler's that I just mentioned do the same thing in "team fights" lets the four of us do all the damage, and after we are fleeing cause we're too low on health to do anything but die, he trots in and kills three out of the five and then dies a horrible death and blames it on everyone else.

And the horror stories about fail jungle goes on and on. I find myself raging at the jungle as well. When someone I get placed solo top as Sona Vs Darius and Garen, and the jungle never comes to gank, but wonders why I'm hugging the turret for dear life.

Back on topic, I don't think you'll be punished for yelling at a fail jungle if you only made light comments.


12