How old do you have to be in a tourney?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zombietaint

01-29-2013

I have an adc who is only 16, can he play in online tournaments and still get the rewards if we win. I saw the post that said you had to be 17 to sign a pro contract but we don't want to do that, yet.... If anyone knows what the restrictions are plz post below. thanks

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

For most online tournaments, 16 is the cutoff age. If you decide to attend any LANs you will have to be 17 to participate. For tournaments that do not give out prizes that must be mailed there is generally no age requirement as digital content can be transferred without needing personal info from the player. To be safe I would suggest that you stick to online tournaments such as the one I run at Lzuruha Gaming. Their website is mylzh.net and the tourney announcement will be coming shortly for the month of Feb.

zombietaint

01-29-2013

ok thanks

RikuKid

01-30-2013

16 i guess

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

im 12 and what is this

oheyitsBrian

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by What is a Wolf View Post
im 12 and what is this
if your 12, you must be a pro...

tradetek

04-06-2014

can i play online tournaments if i am 13

tradetek

04-06-2014

can i play online tournaments even if i am 13

LoLT HtUnity

04-07-2014

We have a bunch of tournaments you can get into, 5v5 summoners rift, 3v3 treeline and 5v5 aram www.loltourneys.com

Chake14u

04-07-2014

Even if you are 3 years old (although I seriously doubt that someone can play at that age) or 103 years old, you can always participate in online tournaments that do NOT require personal information (E.G. Addresses, Full name, Phone number, etc. etc.)

For instance, our EVG Tournament http://teamevg.com/lolsignup would not require an age limit.

May I add that if your parent/guardian do approve and allow for all the information to be released you are allowed, although they need written permission in many places that needs to be signed...