Banned for life...and i deserved it. Please read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmeister101 View Post
Or in other words i want to play, and i wasnt as bad as you think?
The title of your thread is "Banned for life...and I deserved it."

I'm pretty sure you're as bad as I think.

Chipmeister101

01-31-2013

I think they should revert you to level 1 and allow you to play back up, or disable ranked/matchamaking for a while... not full ban. Its just not fair even if your toxic considering the money value some put into the game.

Senor Pro

01-31-2013

I think he deserves another chance but multiple offenders shud be permabanned people who just messed up because of a personal issue should be ignored or just temporaily banned like 24 hrs

Santhor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Even if you could talk to a riot employee what would you say?

gabsDM

02-01-2013

If you deserved it, take it as a man and learn to be nicer, and stop trying to make us feel sorry for you

TastyBeeBurgers

02-01-2013

Quote:
I think they should revert you to level 1 and allow you to play back up, or disable ranked/matchamaking for a while... not full ban. Its just not fair even if your toxic considering the money value some put into the game.
How is that fair? So you go troll someone, get pushed back to level one and... go troll some more people...?

On top of that, it would feeding the most toxic players into the newst players to the game. Not only would that be horrid in terms of creating a whole new batch of ******* players, but that's just a bad buisness practice. Who in their right mind would want to play a game when their first experience with it is full of "GG NOOBS!" and "****ing ****** scrubs! Kill yourselves and then unistall!"

Uccisore

02-01-2013

Quote:
So if you're super toxic, they should reward you by sending you back to the beginning and letting you beat the **** out of brand new players for a few months?

Yeah, I bet you'd HATE that, huh?

I don't understand your ideas of 'fair'. Riot told you numerous times, "If you keep on doing that, we're going to ban you". You kept on doing that. They banned you. The only thing that's unfair is that some poor level 1 people still have to play with you. In a perfect world, big men would come to your house and take your computer away, so you can't harass anybody in any game.

A Disconnection

02-01-2013

When you get banned from Steam you can't play their games on multi, either.

Chipmeister101

02-07-2013

I think it would be alright if they suspended your account until you made another linked account and got that one up to 30 with no suspensions or reports whatsover showing you are capable of being non toxic from now on. All i want to talk to riot for is a chance to somehow redeem myself and show i can be a good player and have the capability to earn my account back somehow.

Interceptor09

02-08-2013

Quote:
Its just not fair even if your toxic considering the money value some put into the game.
other people put money into the game too. and they are frequently subjected to trolls/ragequitters/toxic players. "its just not fair" when all we want to do is play the game and have fun.

grow up. you broke the rules, now you face the music. stop being such a whiny little sissy.