Banned for life...and i deserved it. Please read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

I think until like 2248...i be on my smurf account now realizing even if the reason for ban may be miniscule then they dont care, and judge it off of amount of reports. Maybe the reports i got were unfair, and the people who reported could be in a duo or triple or quad, and all report me due to being friends. All i want is my account back (( 830 wins... just got out of elo hell (almost) and at least 25-30 skins.

Enterti

01-30-2013

The amount of people reporting you in a single game does not affect how the case is built in the system. It sounds like you got hit by one of the sweeps if you didnt get a reform card. Have you checked your email to see if they sent one?

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

Yes i did. what is a sweep???

Enterti

01-30-2013

They occasionally manualy ban people. In those cases reform cards are not given.

Uccisore

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmeister101 View Post
I think until like 2248...i be on my smurf account now realizing even if the reason for ban may be miniscule then they dont care, and judge it off of amount of reports. Maybe the reports i got were unfair, and the people who reported could be in a duo or triple or quad, and all report me due to being friends. All i want is my account back (( 830 wins... just got out of elo hell (almost) and at least 25-30 skins.
By insisting on continuing to play the game as a smurf even when you've been asked to go away, you're just proving that you deserved the punishment and aren't going to change a thing. If you had any kind of change of heart, you'd leave us and all the future players you're going to be bothering alone.

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

Actually no because i still love the game so that isnt true.

xPapoose

01-30-2013

You were toxic, and maybe you need to take some time away from the game. You had warnings before you got banned. You should have listened. Tragic things happen to people all the time, but you can't use them as excuses for your behavior.
Just because you put a lot of money into a game doesn't mean you should be let back in.

If you play on your smurf account try either having a group of friends that you play with often so they can tell you when you are being toxic to the enemy team, plus you won't be as toxic towards your own team since they are your friends after all.

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

Only time i was ever toxic was in ranked... and i pretty much stopped until like one day.

Uccisore

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmeister101 View Post
Actually no because i still love the game so that isnt true.
Right. We told you to go away, you're still playing because you love the game.

In other words, you're being a selfish ***** and don't care what we think.

That's exactly the attitude that got you banned in the first place. Think about it. You're here telling us what a changed person you are, and also telling us how you're breaking the rules and Riot's request by playing even though we don't want you here. You're like the ex-boyfriend who breaks in to a girl's house to tell her how sorry you are. Just go away already, it's over. We don't love you anymore.

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

Or in other words i want to play, and i wasnt as bad as you think?