Banned for life...and i deserved it. Please read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
To be fair 300 is enough for an entire console let alone one game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2706086

This man spent 3,320.

If he got banned.

Riot wouldnt let him back.

Chipmeister101

01-29-2013

I can just go on my 15 account but it isnt the same. I want to play where i started... and i have so many skins and 824 wins........ is there any chance riot will see this and help me out???

GreekLight

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmeister101 View Post
Excuse me, its your loyal summoner Chipmeister101... im so very sorry for what i have done to the community with my anger but i swear to god in heaven that i will change my ways even if i have to rip my keyboard from my laptop. I have spent hundreds of dollars in rp on this game and i swear to god in heaven i will change my ways. I desperately send this email in an attempt at help in the matter that i have been permanently banned, and i ask for no sympathy in this term. I have not acted properly on the fields of justice, but please have mercy and allow me to try one more time at fixing my attitude in game... i have invested much of my life into your amazing game and i do not wish to stop playing. i can change and i have been trying very hard but my grandmother died and for a few games i just got angry too easily and acted like a bad person. Please find it in your hearts to give this summoner another chance in this amazing game i have invested so much time into. I need to change and i dont want to just start another smurf account and be the same disrespectful player... i wish to change and i do not want to waste my hundreds of dollars i have spent because i have misbehaved. No matter your choice, i will continue playing your amazing game, but please give me one last chance. I know i have said it a lot, and i have slowly progressed to be a better player. but please, this time, i need your help and i am so so so very sorry i have done this. I know i have said some bad things, but i just want your chance... please. This game has gotten me through many rough times and its one of the reasons life is fun. I play with friends and family alike, and they tried helping me calm down in games. Sometimes i just lose my temper, and i know its wrong. But please....please... allow me to continue playing your fantastic game. All i hope is that there is any hope i can redeem my ways on my account. Any help would be so very appreciated...
typical toxic player. dont let the door hit you on the way out, and dont come back. you'll just get banned again.

sepetaiya

01-30-2013

unfortunately theres no god in heaven, so you need to start praying to the ancestors. they at least probably really existed.

i dont think most people deserve a permaban though, maybe the inability to use runes and masteries for 6 months. if their behavior doesnt change then start taking away their champions and skins.

it is truly sad that people get permabanned but in some cases it does help the community.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
unfortunately theres no god in heaven, so you need to start praying to the ancestors. they at least probably really existed.

i dont think most people deserve a permaban though, maybe the inability to use runes and masteries for 6 months. if their behavior doesnt change then start taking away their champions and skins.

it is truly sad that people get permabanned but in some cases it does help the community.

Pray to the Empra.

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

And my support tickets literally just dissapeared...so...

Enterti

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamspitter View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2706086

This man spent 3,320.

If he got banned.

Riot wouldnt let him back.
Oh I am not saying it should entitle him to anything, I am just saying that even if it isnt into the fourth digit it is still quite a bit of money to spend on a single game.

Shelzin

01-30-2013

Well.... He does have some good replies in thread.

*shrugs*

Good luck man. A bump is the only help I can give you, and with little information given all I'm willing to give.

Chipmeister101

01-30-2013

I did not get my card for reasons of ban in my email... and im glad you are being nice. I also only get bot messages back and i would just like to talk to someone from riot

Enterti

01-30-2013

What was the year of the ban? Different codes mean different things.