Holy Christ what happened to Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaptoRGmo7

01-30-2013

LoL? i kill her lvl 1 with jax and she feed me all game, nidalee is ultra easy to kill

Cretinok

01-30-2013

Season 3's items helped her a lot. Combine that with her visual update attracting even more players.

She is currently a very strong champ, but saying so often gets you flamed because the average poster still has the same mentality (and attitude towards her) that they had a year ago. I find the same thing with Kayle, she is a very strong champ and is incredibly versatile yet many noobs still consider her terrible.

I'm not suggesting either champ is OP. I only mentioned Kayle because I play with a friend who mains Kayle mid, and I laugh everytime when he picks her and some random noob on our team que dodges.

Purple Mischief

01-30-2013

AD Bruiser Nid is very strong.

Z The Great1578

01-30-2013

Thanks for all the replies guys. I wanted to point put that the two people who've said she's easy to kill were playing snowballers who got kills early (Zed and Jax).

Is there any real way you need to build her? Because it seems like you get Iceborn and Mogs and are set to build whatever damage you want.

Aroph

01-30-2013

She has a skillshot. Does massive chunks of damage from long distances. Great during a distraction.

She has high mobility and can run away from anything. ANYTHING I say. I played her. Her speed bonus passive and Leap is more than enough to run away. She's also an effective chaser.

She has sustain with Primal Surge.

I see the problem with her! She can't build tanky at all!

Wait a second. It's not Season 2 anymore. Let's slap a Warmog's on that Nidalee!

I can usually land most of my spears, but the experienced players can really predict Nidalee well. But a single spear out of 5 missed ones really does some damage to them. I usually get countered by CC, but that's only when I was stupid and went into their range.

The only thing I find bad about her is that she can't do high damage with spears on SUPER TANKS with Negatron's. But really, if I have the lead on them, I build my AP faster than they build their Spirit Visage or Abyssal Scepter.

I have huge fun at top lane just harassing with spears without them being able to do anything. Anytime they get into range, I can just leap away in my Cougar form. So easily.

I Call ADC Bot

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie lol View Post
One champ, Udyr. Just rip her to shreds with tiger stance and heal back up in turtle stance. gg
I can confirm this. For a guaranteed kill, sit in the bushes and press Q. Wait a few seconds until Q is almost off CD again, then flash/ghost to her and DOUBLE Q her and ignite. Walk away casually like a boss.

Peligrad

01-31-2013

It'll work better if you go QEQ on Udyr.

That way you get a 1 sec stun for the second Q's CD to refresh without her being able to react.

NODAVG

01-31-2013

It's not about Nidalee, it's about the game itself. The "evolution" of the game is ridiculous. Top is THE TANK ONE, so you need a champion that can hurt even when build really tanky ( Jax, Olaf, Nidalee...)
Bot is still the same. And of course there is mid - it doesn't matter what you play, as long as you have good sustain so you can always react to stuff at the bottom river.

Nishaven90

01-31-2013

Overrated.

RadiantPyrophore

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
Season 3's items helped her a lot. Combine that with her visual update attracting even more players.

She is currently a very strong champ, but saying so often gets you flamed because the average poster still has the same mentality (and attitude towards her) that they had a year ago. I find the same thing with Kayle, she is a very strong champ and is incredibly versatile yet many noobs still consider her terrible.

I'm not suggesting either champ is OP. I only mentioned Kayle because I play with a friend who mains Kayle mid, and I laugh everytime when he picks her and some random noob on our team que dodges.
Agreed, some of the S3 items have made Kayle seriously strong all around.