Help with Akali!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitxGreenxMnM

01-29-2013

I just played with akali for three games two regular and one bot. The two regular I did horrible ! The bot game I went 19/5 which was fun. But the problem I was having was in early game. I always got killed early game . I think it was maybe because I was being to aggressive early on. Is that the problem? When I did the second game I got owned by teemo and couldn't even buy items cause I was dying to much.And I really don't know how to use the twilight shroud, like when to use it and what situation is best? Any tips guys?

Lord of T3h Ring

01-29-2013

Use your Q to last hit early game. Play defense until level 6.

At level 6 with your ult hit them with a dash and use your combo. You can dash out by dashing to an enemy minion that is far away from them.

Once you get a few kills, you can start snowballing and crushing the enemy team 1v1

LegitxGreenxMnM

01-29-2013

When should I use twilight shroud?

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-29-2013

If you find yourself dieing in a 1v1 situation, I'd recommend buying more health potions. Don't be shy about spending the gold on the consumeables, for 35 gold they pack a whopping 150 hp worth of sustain! Akali's whole goal in lane is to hit lvl 6 comfortably. Buy as many potions as you need, and if you run out and feel like you are low enough for your opponent to score the kill, just leave the tower. Do whatever you have to in order to stay alive.

~~

twilight shroud has many uses:
Say you spot a few creeps getting low around the same time. Placing a shroud down should give you the cover you need to secure those last hits.

Remember that it also slows! If your opponent gets a little too brave after you tag him with a mark. Drop the bubble on him and run up to hit him proc'ing the marc.

Also note, that the duration lasts quite a long time. Don't be too predictable and relax while you're under its cover. Opportunities come to those who are patient.

LegitxGreenxMnM

01-29-2013

Thank you!