Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Have 2 Much IP

01-29-2013

Throughout my entire time playing League of Legends, 2 years, whether or not that is long. I continuously refuse to play the one champion I started with, Ashe. Her Enchanted Crystal Arrow always seems to glitch time to time, whether it be going through a champion that is right next to her, edge of the arrow tipping someone yet continues to fly, or even not stunning at all. I have seen posts about this bug multiple times and never see any fixes in patch notes.

Not only does this happen to me, but while playing ranked matches or even normal games, this bug occurs. A game changing ultimate like ashes' can turn the tables for any team. If this bug doesn't get fixed Ashe will soon never be played in ranked again.

Rupture

01-29-2013

They best do something about this. FASTTTTTTT

Ethan8her2

01-30-2013

Ash is the queen of Demacia and a Icon to this game, I use to love playing Ash but so many nerfs to global ults and the amazingly slow speed of of her Arrow ( try this out if you think her arrow speed is ok you can shoot the arrow from base and tele to mid and watch the arrow pass you after you finish the tele and begin fighting) I mean really if you can tele some were and fight before the an arrow can help your team some thing is wrong. Add in the bugs on top of this issue Ash is a very hard carry to play and with so many other options ya she has fallen off the ranked games all together.

SageRhapsody

01-30-2013

^What does that have to do with the bug?

Ethan8her2

01-30-2013

^Go play Ash hit your ult tele to mid start fighting and watch your arrow just pass threw you and the enemy.

MONSTER ZER0

01-30-2013

The spelling in this forum is just awful.