Tribunal hacked/bugged ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blamous

01-29-2013

I've been participating in the tribunal for awhile now and have carried a consistent 90% accuracy in judgments.

After last weeks downtime, when the tribunal came out of recess I jumped right back into it. It appeared that the case review was backed up for several days, but they started reviewing cases again in the last 2 days.

Today I had a long string of incorrect cases (9 out of 10 or more incorrect) which has never happened to me before so, desiring to improve, I investigated and it seems like either the tribunal has changed drastically or there is some kind of bug/hack.

One example: Case #6162425

I judged to 'punish', and the results were that 'very few' agreed with me. However, when I reviewed the case there were clear and flagrant violations of the summoners code that under normal circumstances would have garnered at least a time ban. Use of sexual and racial slurs, etc. Things we usually do not tolerate.

I checked all of the ones I had wrong and it seemed like the same was true for all of them. I am reporting it because either:
a) the system is bugged
b) the system is hacked
c) there is a huge flood of trolls voting backwards and the tribunal is dead and worthless as we know it.

I submitted a support ticket and they directed me to post the issue here.

Thanks for reading.

Gooooober

01-29-2013

Speaking of which... I have a 100% accuracy on there & have not received any IP for it. I was told that they give IP rewards for judgements but haven't seen any. Have they stopped?

Shadowolfz

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooooober View Post
Speaking of which... I have a 100% accuracy on there & have not received any IP for it. I was told that they give IP rewards for judgements but haven't seen any. Have they stopped?
yes they did

Gooooober

01-29-2013

blah