Hurricane on ADCs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smurfy113

01-29-2013

Good idea? Bad idea?

JoeDerp

01-29-2013

Depends if they have any on-hit effects that are triggered by Runnan's bonus projectiles, and whether or not inflicting those effects on more than one targets is better than having another item that increases your damage against a single target.

Menea6587

01-29-2013

Hurricane + statikk shiv = awesome aoe
Those two just do so well together, I'm not sure if you should just get one or the other.

SS is good, but PD out-dpses it even versus more than 1 target.

CONDEMN 2 WALL

01-29-2013

It benefits some champions more than others. I prefer the Shiv over it as Ashe (for the crit chance) but I get Runaan's on Vayne to get true damage more often.

Cutty Wise

01-29-2013

Can someone please explain to me a situation (or an ADC) where you would build hurricane?

Smurfy113

01-29-2013

I have been trying it on vayne because I had the same train of thought, but my team always rages at me when I get it.

Alumenlux

01-29-2013

can't tell you if its good or bad having never done it myself but ive never seen it. at the risk of sounding like a sheep, if it was a viable build then i assume that it would be used here and there.

you buy warmogs on everything and you win

Hal

01-29-2013

Depends on what you're up against.
If you need fast clear times for farming and find yourself capable of positioning well enough to make use of it in enough big team fights, then grab it.
If your team is primarily engaging in smaller skirmishes, or your team is already able to push lanes fast when needed and now needs you to take down structures ASAP, your gold may be better invested in other items.

JoeDerp

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty Wise View Post
Can someone please explain to me a situation (or an ADC) where you would build hurricane?
When that champion has an on-hit effect: Teemo, Varus, and Ashe especially.
Miss Fortune and Twitch, too.

Alternatively, when a champion has an empowered auto-attack every few attacks: Twisted Fate, Caitlyn.

Cutty Wise

01-29-2013

I really don't like the idea of anyone getting it on vayne..