kayle is the best champion and this is how you build her

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treza

01-29-2013

was a link to match history but the epicness has passed for the most part

oRegret

01-29-2013

plz. Is this kayle build or teemo

Treza

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oRegret View Post
plz. Is this kayle build or teemo
well teemo is also a champion who is sorta hybrid because his autos scale of ap, so it could be both theoretically. problem with teemo is hes as squishy as kayle but doesnt have a built in defence mechanism in the form of ult or heal, so youd better be prepared to build liandrys and rylais every game instead of maybe nashors and lich bane

oRegret

01-29-2013

Greaves Malady Tooth Lich and Deathcap are all cores items in AS/AP character builds such as Varus and Chin Chao.

NiceDynamite

01-29-2013

Pretty sure my Pantheon would beat your Kayle.

oRegret

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
3 Sec Invulnerably will screw you over.

Treza

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
i dont understand the point of this statement. if youre talking 1v1, then no they wouldnt because i can build to counter you better than you can build to counter me just based on my passive and hybrid damage vs your physical damage. also, kayle excels in 1v1's due to her ult. thirdly, whos even to say the match is fair? some champions beat other champions its a fact of life. 4th of all, what factors are you basing this on? i know everybody automatically thinks theyre the best thing since sliced bread, but what has provoked you to say such a foolish thing? 5th, its a team game so it really doesnt matter who beats who even if it were a case of you beating me which is not set in stone

really just a dumb thing to say and it does reflect negatively on your intelligence, personality, and confidence

also, if youre so confident in your pantheon why dont you use it in ranked? you have no ranked games with it and even in the ranked games you do have your kda is 2:1 and mine is 4.5:1 i know stats dont tell everything, but in a 1v1 competition it does mean quite a lot and you dont play support constantly so theres no issue there. if we go by my kayle stats the past 2 days, my kda with her is 9:1

im just really curious why you have said this. looks to me like you just picked up pantheon a couple days ago, did well in a few games and think youve seen the light. ive played about 500 games with kayle

Yuki Lied

01-29-2013

Akshun *******, you just got burned buddy!

Yuki Lied

01-30-2013

Hey Treza, can you tell me the order in which you buy the items? I like playing with Kayle too and wanna get scores like yours!

Treza

01-31-2013

my buy order lately has been the following depending on how well i am doing
also keep in mind my match history has changed so its not quite as epic

start (if top)
faerie charm
4 hp pot 3 if mid
1 ward 2 if mid
2 mana pot 1 if mid

- dorans ring
- boots 1 or amplifying tome if i feel like i can get a kill and am not too worried about ganks
- situationally more wards/pots
- boots 1 if i havent already
- finish nashors tooth (i personally finish fiendish codex first, some people finish the stinger first. codex is more sustain and burst, stinger is better sustained damage but you wont trade as well up front
- finish boots 2 (berserkers greaves) and boots 3 if youre snowballing already. i dont buy homeguard boots at this stage in the game if you decide to go boots 3, and i rarely go homeguards on kayle anyway
- if im having a hard time in lane, ill buy a giants belt and/or haunting guise which i eventually turn into liandrys and/or rylais. if im stomping my lane or snowballing, i dont bother with these items
- another item i buy if im having a hard time in lane is vamp scepter which i eventually turn into a hextech gunblade
- sheen or 860g ap rod
- finish lich bane or guinsoos, depends on how much gold i have on my backs. if i have 2600 but not 3k, id finish guinsoos. if i bought a sheen already ill focus on lich bane first. theyre both extremely good items for kayle lately ive been making lich bane because the movement speed helps to snowball harder. late game lich bane is also better than guinsoos but a rushed guinsoos will turn 1v1 duels in your favor due to its passives
- components and finish rabadons or rylais depending on how the game is going
- rabadons if you made rylais
- finish any of the items you havent already finished that are listed, or make things like ga, warmogs, etc

the only thing you really have to do is get your boots 1, dorans ring, and then finish nashors tooth. as soon as you get nashors tooth you should be able to out muscle most opponents. once you have nashors you can really just build any offensive item. but the best in my experience for second item is lich bane, guinsoos rageblade, or malady (rarely malady anymore since it forces your next item to be rabadons or youll fall off, and usually by the time im finishing second offensive item the timeframe where malady would be supreme has already passed)

the ultimate build that you should strive to have is this:
boots 3
nashors tooth
lich bane/trinity force
rabadons
--------- at this point, unless its extremely late in the game your damage will be so high that you dont need any more damage items
guinsoos rageblade/ga/rylais
hextech gunblade/ga/rylais

you typically wont get that deep into the game, but if you do you will be unstoppable, your q's will be dealing over just over 1k, an autoattack with a lich bane proc will be doing like 200 ad + 350 from your e, plus about 650 from lich bane, + the %multiplier from your q which ends up being pretty much 2.3k damage instantly (ignoring defences) and will pretty much instagib squishys. i had a game where it got to late game and i killed the enemy team vayne in 1 q and 1 autoattack followed by an ignite. after the game 2 of the enemy team said they have never seen a kayle do so much damage
your heals will be healing for like 550, and even without lich bane procs your autos will do more damage than uncrit ad carry autos although it will typically be a like .4 attacks per second slower. and dont forget these autoattacks will be aoe'ing for like 450 as well making you a monster in team fights as if you werent already

all you really need to do is rush nashors tooth, after that you can build pretty much any damage item (not attack speed items like phantom dancer) and youre good to go. i personally favor the hybrid items (rageblade gunblade and trinity) and ap items. i never go for things like hexdrinker or bloodthirster or infinity edge