Starting competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watzlfak

02-03-2013

Bump!!! Still need top/ Support!!!

Watzlfak

02-04-2013

Bump, need top, support, mid.

Watzlfak

02-04-2013

Bump! Looking for support player.

WhoIsBlue

02-04-2013

In- game name: Bluethebuster

Age:14 (Mature and I read over the other posts and i saw statements like "will you said that will you have time for tournys at 14" and sutch and the answer is yes. I will have a schedule made up and will follow it. I have been in multple 16+ teams and been told im mature. Id love the chance no matter the outcome.)

Timezone: Mountain

ELO: Finished S2 with 1480 reaching a peak of 1570 In bronze T3

Highest ELO: S2 1580 S3 1360

preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Prefer Support, Can Jungle

Top 5 champions in first lane: Leona, Taric, Sona, Lulu, Zyra (Play and own every support)

top 5 champions in second lane: Cho'gath, Maokai, Lee sin, Nocturne, Olaf

How much free time do you have daily? Usually 3-5 on Monday- Thursday Friday atleast 12 hours All day sunday and saturday unless something comes up

Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yep, you learn MORE from defeat.

Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Yeah, thats why i left some teams, the blame game gets old, i find my mistakes then i give some criteria to others.

Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I am a confident individual, i know how to make calls and take them and i can deal with counters. I have had multiple teams experiance under my belt and will bring the good parts here. I like to talk to people and am very friendly. It is hard to get on my bad side!

Any Tournament Experience? Go4lols which are always fun, z33ks and a ton of scrims

In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): This is a difficult question because everyone has a diffrent opion. I think its a split between ADC and AP BUT there is no unimportant role, you need the support to peel, you need to top to tank/deal some damage and jungle to peel. I feel that NOONE is unimportant but the AP and AD deal the most damage.

Watzlfak

02-04-2013

bump

LastAftermath

02-04-2013

in- game name: LastAftermath
Timezone: cst
ELO: Gold V
Highest ELO: 1706
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Mid, top
top 5 champions in the best lane: ori, ahri, kha, wukong, zed
top 5 champions in second lane: jaycem wuong, rumble, elise, zed
How much free time do you have daily? 5+ hours daily
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Of course
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I want to be pro more then anything
Any Tournament Experience? Many
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): Adc

Watzlfak

02-04-2013

bump

SolomenFlame

02-04-2013

n- game name: solomenflame
Timezone: Central
ELO: Silver D2
Highest ELO: 1413
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Mid, Jungle, Top, Support, Adc
top 5 champions in the best lane: Fiddle, Malz, Cho, Brand, Annie
top 5 champions in second lane: Fiddle, Cho, Skarner, Amumu, Malph
How much free time do you have daily? Evening are best
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? No problem
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? No problem
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? No
Any Tournament Experience? No
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): Adc (protect the adc)

TheHan

02-04-2013

In- game name: TheHan
Timezone: EST
ELO: Havn't played enough Ranked yet this Season.
Highest ELO: 1427? Season 2, before reset
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Support, Jungle, Mid, Top, Adc. (Jungle and Mid are even)
top 5 champions in the best lane: Janna, Leona, Sona, any other support, random champions (Yes I know it sounds arrogant, but it was because I cannot think of any other chanpions I'm best at.)
top 5 champions in second lane: Seems you only need me for Support >.<
How much free time do you have daily? 6-8 Hours or more, depends on work
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yes, of course. I tend to be the last one to ever leave a team, which is usually cause I'm lonely D:
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Yes, though i can be quite arrogant. Just try not to completely hate on me and we should be good.
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? Not really much to add except that I can usually only be on evenings during the week and anytime on weekends, except if work schedules me.
Any Tournament Experience? Not much at all (None)
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): Depends on the team comp. But usually the Adc.

bellarix

02-04-2013

In- game name: bellarix
Timezone: CST
ELO: silver 1
Highest ELO: 1490ish
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Mid
top 5 champions in the best lane: Vlad,swain,lux,lee, morde
top 5 champions in second lane: none.
How much free time do you have daily? 8+hrs
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yep
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I only play mid competetively, unless forced to play other areas in soloq
Any Tournament Experience? no
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): Peeling for ADC