Starting competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JDSlegacy

01-30-2013

JDSlegacy, main role is jungle. I play mid and top as well. We'll talk more during tryouts . I have you added.

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

Bump!

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

bump

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

bump!

IPoD Max

01-30-2013

In- game name: Bullseyeboy277
Timezone: EST
ELO: 1511
Highest ELO: 1550
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Mid/Top
top 5 champions in the best lane: Lux, Orianna, Karthus, Ryze, Cassiopeia
top 5 champions in second lane: Elise, Irelia, Rumble, Kennen, Vladimir
How much free time do you have daily? 8 hrs+
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yes
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I am fairly new to LoL, but I played competitive dota for over 6 years.
Any Tournament Experience? Tens of dota tournaments, but none for LoL.
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): ADC, or mid when I play it, haha (Just kidding).

Strykur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

In- game name:Strykur
Timezone:CST
ELO:1620
Highest ELO:1620
preferred lane (first, second in that order please):Bot ADC, Top, Jungle, Mid, Bot Support
top 5 champions in the best lane:Graves, MF, Kogmaw, Corki, Ashe
top 5 champions in second lanearius, Teemo, Olaf, Jayce, Singed
How much free time do you have daily? Free all day Tuesday, Wed and Saturday. Free after midnight the rest of the days.
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)?I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team?Yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? Not at this time.
Any Tournament Experience?None at this time but that is the goal.
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes):I feel all roles are important but in my opinion team positioning is most imporant 35+ min.

snl Panda

01-30-2013

In- game name: PandaQueen
Timezone:Central
ELO:1261
Highest ELO:1317
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Mid, Support, ADC, Jungle, Top
top 5 champions in the best lane: Orianna, Syndra, Akali, Fizz, Lux
top 5 champions in second lane: Leona, Zyra, Nunu, Janna, Sona
How much free time do you have daily? 6-8hrs
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Sure
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? yep
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? IVE NEVER BEEN BANNED OR REPORTED
Any Tournament Experience? does in-houses count?
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): them tanks.. them bruisers.. that support.. that magic.. all peeling for that dmg (ADC-important)

Keroz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaQueen View Post
In- game name: PandaQueen
IVE NEVER BEEN BANNED OR REPORTED
That's a lie... SOMEONE reported you sometime in your league of legends lifetime (Even a troll report)

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

Bump!!!

snl Panda

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroz View Post
That's a lie... SOMEONE reported you sometime in your league of legends lifetime (Even a troll report)
lol the hate!