Starting competitive team.

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YaDoneG00fed

01-29-2013

In- game name:Backsta33er
Timezone:central
ELO:854 (just started playing LoL again since ive been back from deployment)
Highest ELO:1025
preferred lane (first, second in that order please):top, jungle, mid, bot
top 5 champions in the best lane:top- singed , garen, darius , pantheon, gangplank
top 5 champions in second lane:jungle- kha'zix, malphite, darius, rengar, maokai
How much free time do you have daily? 6 hours daily
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? yes
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? yes im a big boy
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? im not new to league, ive been around for a couple years, just started season 3 and stuck in ELO hell haha
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): i believe that late game your adc and top role win games with a strong late game support.

QSK HaT tRiCk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-29-2013

In- game name: QSK Hat Trick
Timezone: New Zealand (+12) so that way time differences wont matter
ELO: 1366
Highest ELO: 1460
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Support, Adc
top 5 champions in the best lane: nunu, blitz, lulu, taric, janna
top 5 champions in second lane: kog'maw, draven, graves, ashe, sivir
How much free time do you have daily?: At the moment all free
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? very much so it is what i'm looking for
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team?: yes its something i do consistently
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? i am usually a kind joking around kind of guy who can get along with almost anyone but when it comes down to it i can get serious and help relies each others potential.
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): frankly late game its all about team fights and positioning so i would say it will be up to the engage, so it can be different most likely jungle top or support these roles make the difference in the first instant but it is the damage dealers who make it in the end so i am not to sure but most likely adc.

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

bump!!!

RG Simba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

In- game name: Rg Simba
Timezone: Eastern
ELO:1480
Highest ELO: not sure
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Adc
top 5 champions in the best lane: Ashe, Draven. Kog, ezreal, Mf
How much free time do you have daily? everyday like 4-12
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? done it before. will do it again xD
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? yes. criticism is one of the best ways to improve your gameplay as well as your teams
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? ihave played in go4lol and other lan tournys and have been successful with past teams. and can bring that experience to this team
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): Ad CARRY =) cause its just that. it carrys late game. imean alone adc is nothing but as a team it is the most important part of the team!

ashton51

01-29-2013

In- game name:ashton51
Timezoneacific
ELO:like 1k (still stuck in elo hell)
Highest ELO:1200
preferred lane (first, second in that order please):top, jungle, mid
top 5 champions in the best lane:akali, garen, singed, pantheon, rumble
top 5 champions in second lane:amumu, malph, lee sin, volibear, rammus
How much free time do you have dailly? 3-4 hours
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)?yes
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team?yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself?i feel im pretty good but stuck in elo hell and need a team to help me advance
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes):Every role is important, but the carries do all the damage late game so they are vital, but it is just as important for the tanks to protect them and peel for them so they don't get raped

Citizen Snipzz

01-29-2013

In- game name: Frankenstein 42

Timezone: West Coast

ELO: 1337

Highest ELO: 1360

preferred lane (first, second in that order please): ADC , MID

top 5 champions in the best lane: Draven, Ezreal, Cait, Graves, Vayne

top 5 champions in second lane: Diana, Brand, Orianna, Malzahar, Fizz

How much free time do you have daily? 6+ Hours

Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Absolutely

Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Not only can i take it, but I expect it and encourage it.

Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I own all champions and can/will play any role needed. Including roles within roles, for example, a tanky mid or a burst mid so on and so on.

In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes) I believe ADC is the most important in late game (especially if its a Vayne or Kog) because its part of their name.. to "Carry" and the ADC has the highest DPS imo, because of the build of no durability just dmg and attack speed. Although, I don't think any 1 role is/should be more important then the next, the ADC can't do anything without a team to protect it.

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

bump, I'll be trying people out tonight!

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

Bump

Watzlfak

01-30-2013

bump

AlexADDICT

01-30-2013

In- game name: alexADDICT
Timezone: EST
ELO: 0
Highest ELO: idk lol
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Mid,top
top 5 champions in the best lane: Leblanc,Evelyn,Brand,veigar cass
top 5 champions in second lane: Morde,Swain,Eve
How much free time do you have daily? 7 hours
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? yes
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I started Mythic Gaming, we had a teamspeak and everything and a set team we had over 50 members, I know how to build clans and get people in they just werent deticated enough to go pro and thats what i want and Crave.
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes): TEAMWORK

12345612 ... 15