Starting competitive team.

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

Hello and welcome! I am creating a new team for Season 3, this team will be for ranked 5s and competitive play. We will be dedicating our time to getting better as a team and winning tournaments to get on that path to pro! Please add either me or Michael in league after leaving an application here.

Currently, I am Looking for support!!!! please apply ONLY IF THESE APPLY TO YOU

Champions: I Expect anyone that applies to own most of the top champions in their respective lanes. If not all of the champions for that lane.

Dedication: REQUIRED: You must be able to devote at least 6-8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week to the team for tournament practice and tournaments. If you cannot do this do not apply.

Chat: I expect each and every one of you that apply to have a skype and to have a microphone and to communicate with us.

Age: I hate to require ages, but I need MATURE, dedicated players. That's why I'm asking you to be 17 or older. I also need people to be able to stay up late if needed or be on at any certain time (for tournaments.) I understand college and such and work which we can work around.

Criticism: This is one of the most important parts of growing as a team. You, as a teammate should realize when you make the mistakes, After each game I feel we should be able to talk with each other to find out what WE did wrong as a team. So please, don't get so upset about healthy criticism.

NO RAGING WHATSOEVER, We will NOT be playing the blame game. This isn't solo que anymore, its teams.

Friendly: I really need everyone to be very friendly, but serious when playing in games. Leave the egos at the login screen.

Tournaments: Please have the weekends open for tournaments (Z33ks and Go4lols) I plan to enter us in there as soon as possible.

Team Name: The team name will be decided as a five man team. This will only happen when the team roster is finalized.

This application is what you will post on the thread so I may look over it.

Application

In- game name:
ELO:
Highest ELO:
preferred lane (first, second in that order please):
top 5 champions in the best lane:
top 5 champions in second lane:
How much free time do you have daily?
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)?
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team?
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself?
Any Tournament Experience?
In your own opinion, which role is the most important late game (35+ minutes):

Example:

In- game name: watzlfak
Timezone: EST
ELO: 1350
Highest ELO: 1450 (1500 in S2 on my main that was perma banned, name is maplemaniac)
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): ADC, mid
top 5 champions in the best lane: Ezreal,Twitch , Kog maw, Graves, Caitlyn, Vayne
top 5 champions in the second lane: Katarina, karthus, anivia, kayle, vladimir
Times you're on: Anytime throughout the day and most nights past 12am EST
How much free time do you have daily? 6+ hours
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us(This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I'd love for you to pick me!
Anything I might have missed: I think that Teamwork is the key part to succeeding. It doesn't take just 1 player, but 5 as a team. United we stand, alone we fall.

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

On my smurf atm, so just leave your applications here

Digipokmasto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

In- game name: Digipokmasto
Timezone: I live in Argentina.
ELO: 950
Highest ELO: 1300 (but i get banned)
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Bot and jungle.
top 5 champions in the best lane: Soraka-Ezreal-Janna-Varus-Taric
top 5 champions in second lane: Cho Gath-Olaf-Shaco-Jax-Tryndamere
How much free time do you have daily? In this moment, 24 hour a day.
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Obviously, you learn more when you lose.
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Sure
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? My main account get permanent banned. And i lose elo bcouse trolls.
Anything I might have missed:

Wherehowz

01-29-2013

In- game name: Paralex iLy
Timezone: Est
ELO: 1340
Highest ELO: 1400~
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Top, Adc
top 5 champions in the best lane: Olaf, Elise, Renekton, Nidalee, Xin Zhao
top 5 champions in second lane: Ezreal, Graves, Corki, Varus, Vayne
How much free time do you have daily? 6+ Hours
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yes
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Of course
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? Easy to get along with

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

Bump!

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

Be sure to add me in game after you have applied!

Daeva of Techno

01-29-2013

In- game name: Daeva of Techno
Timezone: PST
ELO: 1123
Highest ELO:1147
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Top, Jungle
top 5 champions in the best lane: Gangplank, Khazix, Lee Sin, Darius, Garen
top 5 champions in second lane: Lee Sin, Olaf, Shen, Rengar, Shyvana
How much free time do you have daily? Varies (usually 5+)
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Yes
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Yes
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? I am great to play with.
Anything I might have missed: I don't rage <=====

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

Bump, please add me after filling the app out!

Watzlfak

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digipokmasto View Post
In- game name: Digipokmasto
Timezone: I live in Argentina.
ELO: 950
Highest ELO: 1300 (but i get banned)
preferred lane (first, second in that order please): Bot and jungle.
top 5 champions in the best lane: Soraka-Ezreal-Janna-Varus-Taric
top 5 champions in second lane: Cho Gath-Olaf-Shaco-Jax-Tryndamere
How much free time do you have daily? In this moment, 24 hour a day.
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to a team and work with them/ us (This means not to run at the first sight of defeat)? Obviously, you learn more when you lose.
Can you take and give healthy Criticism. Can you admit when you have done something wrong so that we can advance further as a team? Sure
Any extra notes you'd like to add about yourself? My main account get permanent banned. And i lose elo bcouse trolls.
Anything I might have missed:

Are you sure youd have time for tournaments being 14? Along with the time difference it might be abit tough since I'm in the NA

peanutman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digipokmasto View Post
The irony.

1234511 ... 15