Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any way to save replays?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VDarksteel

01-29-2013

Forgive me if it's a dumb question, but I'd like to watch my matches to try and see what I did right/wrong

Praelox

Recruiter

01-29-2013

http://www.leaguereplays.com/download/
I believe this is what most people use to capture LoL.

VDarksteel

01-29-2013

TY

XAlFias

01-29-2013

Is this safe ? seems legit though , I just wanna be sure , i'm new so idk about these 3rd party apps .

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-29-2013

It's safe. Make sure you turn on Record All Matches in Spec Mode, otherwise you get a lot less information while watching the replay, and you're unable to rewind or jump to specific times.

TailsMK4

01-29-2013

Oh, a way to save replays? Perhaps I may yet be able to record my matches for Youtube...though that may have to wait until I get a new computer. I will have to take a look at this.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-29-2013

It's a third party program that has been around for quite a while, and Riot definitely knows about it. I haven't heard of anything malicious about it, either from the forums or Riot. (I use it myself as well on occasion, though lately I've been lazy.)

I think I had more to say, but I joined a game and forgot.