Warwick Stuns him self

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brohheme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

After ulting with Warwick he's unable to move, and/or attack for about a second or two.

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohheme View Post
After ulting with Warwick he's unable to move, and/or attack for about a second or two.
that's called his ultimate, thats because hes attacking the champion

Xexomaru

02-14-2013

not enough data on report, and yea as icypolefreak said, for few seconds WW ult make him stick to the target, stunning target while attacking several times the enemy

Icypolefreak

02-14-2013

"Infinite Duress - Warwick lunges at an enemy champion, suppressing his target and dealing magic damage for a few seconds.
Warwick lunges at an enemy champion and supresses them for 1.8 seconds. During this time, Warwick attacks his victim 5 times, dealing a total of 250/335/420 (+2.0) magic damage (triggers on-hit effects 5 times).

Warwick gains 30% Life Steal for the duration."

Brohheme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I'm perfectly aware of how his suppression works.Sorry I wasn't clear. After I ult and the 5 attack go off warwick is stunned in place unable to move or attack. This happened multiple times in a on SR fighting a mecha kha'zix

omfgbkt

02-14-2013

I've seen this bug as well, pretty sure I opened a thread about this last week, also I mentioned how occasionally if people flash right when you ulti them you get stunned for the duration of the ulti and they can just walk away/attack you.

I've pretty much stopped playing WW since this started happening, and I used to play him 2+ games a day since last March.

Lightschampion

03-20-2013

I've had a a similiar experience. On occasion, after ulting a target, you remain motionless for 2 seconds after the ults end. Then you have your whole team asking you why are you standing there not auto attacking >.> Very painful. Have to right click terrain first or you remain immobile, can't right click that enemy champ.

ICantPauseItMom

04-23-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=warwick
RIOT! For the love of Warwick!
FIX!