Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major?] Garen's new skin glitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetsuryuMahou

01-29-2013

Garen's Q gets blinded by teemo's Q? I am not sure if this is normal or a glitch for the new skin; I was pretty sure Garen's Q should normally work even while blinded, but not entirely sure. Can someone clarify ? Thanks

Warrikon

01-29-2013

silence should work, damage should not... unless this is a direct change through fiora's w change (but i didn't think that was coming yet! D:&lt

tested just then, teemos q blinds and stops all forms of damage coming out from garens Q with normal skin and the steel legion skin. So its the actual coding in the q. Though garen is already countered hard by teemo.

Also the silence still applies

Sex King Shaco

01-29-2013

I was in a game where this happened as well. Not sure if you were the garen on my team but we were confused by this as well. I don't recall it being able to stop the damage let me go test it on live. I haven't played this matchup for some time so I'm not sure if it's always been like this or not.

However just off reading up on the lol wiki it's stated that his Q is an enhanced version of an auto attack so blind may just affect it. This is true as I believe it's the same with renektons W. The damage won't be proced but teemo will still be stunned.