So, any nami mains/players here?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oddish33

01-29-2013

She is fun but easily countered/shut down bottom lane.

Myst Desdemona

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddish33 View Post
She is fun but easily countered/shut down bottom lane.
the only one that gives me problems bot lane as nami is leona, otherwise i would be fine against the rest even blitz.

Atreiyu

01-29-2013

I tried her... not much going on versus Lulu/Sona, the other female utility ranged supports.

oddish33

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst Desdemona View Post
the only one that gives me problems bot lane as nami is leona, otherwise i would be fine against the rest even blitz.
Good taric can be hard and also if the enemy adc starts to snowball you feed them really easily like sona

BloodGod22

01-29-2013

I play her from time to time....her ulti really annoys me. It moves slower than a snail and that stupid cast animation takes a year to finish.

Myst Desdemona

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
I tried her... not much going on versus Lulu/Sona, the other female utility ranged supports.
i didint really have any problems against those two, especially sona, basically if i stun her, she's dead (considering the last one had ghost instead of flash, she'd blow up even faster)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddish33 View Post
Good taric can be hard and also if the enemy adc starts to snowball you feed them really easily like sona
taric needs to walk up to you to stun you, and he'd prefer to stun your adc anyway so i dont have a problem against him as nami. i play cautiously anyway.
Leona on the other hand has no problem jumping on you and bursting you to oblivion.

Myst Desdemona

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
I play her from time to time....her ulti really annoys me. It moves slower than a snail and that stupid cast animation takes a year to finish.
i agree with you on the cast animation, since most of the time when you die, her wave will go on cooldown and it will never show up., but its a really nice ult and can help even if you're not around since it has a fairly long range.

Xanthalis

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst Desdemona View Post
while it would be nice to have a higher projectile speed on her spells, her stun would be too problematic since it's an aoe stun on a short cooldown.
I disagree. It's mana intensive and the CD isn't THAT short. When it lands I don't feel like I made a good shot with a slow projectile, I just feel like "meh".

That's not taking into account her other abilities. Just overall she feels underwhelming.

Myst Desdemona

01-29-2013

bump

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I tried to play her but all everyone did was yell at me