Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will have tons of time this night: Helping new players understand the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Hi all.
Most days I try to be online for at least 1~2 hours and will be helping and guiding interested players.
If you fell you need some guidance, hints, suggestions or help choosing Runes/Champions, join my chat room: "Astral Yorae's Room"
If you want to add me, go on, but let me know who are you and what you want so I can add notes.

To join a chat room, follow the picture below.

You can also set to aways join the chat room when entering LoL. To see how to do that, follow the this picture.

Astral Yorae.

P.S.: I won't give "recipes/builds", but I will help you understand mechanics so you can make the right choices and conclude the best builds yourself.

Kazuo8589

01-29-2013

It's better to know the mechanics of the game than just "pure recipes". This guys is knowledgeable. Recommended. xD

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Erh... thank you.
I just try to help when possible.

iRequiem

02-01-2013

pure recipes all day lol :3

XxAngelVIIxX

02-05-2013

You're really going above and beyond to try to help out the little new guys. Kudos to you! Thanks for being a bright spot on the server! <3

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Will be online for at least 3 hours today.

Boldel

02-16-2013

I would like to have a really good ranked player play a game or two with me to try and help identify areas I need to work on with my gameplay. I feel like I'm a pretty decent/average player but I would like to definitely set my sights on high-tier competition and need to know where I need to focus to accomplish that. I feel like I get completely slaughtered by some players.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

03-06-2013

Sorry Boldel, I didn't check this topic last weeks. I usually only use it to tell I am online and offer help in game.

Feel free to add me and I will do what I can to detect your flaws and help fixing them.

By the way:

I will be online today.

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

03-20-2013

Will be online today too!

Golden Dawn Mage

03-20-2013

I know it don't matter much. I am just curious.

Since your last 2 posts say "will be online today". I am curious if you had a 2 week period not playing or you had a 2 week period playing with out bumping this thread?