my first two rank matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PimpinOG

01-29-2013

A rage quit who joined back the game at the end and taunt at own teammates and bunch of
1 v 5 suicidal maniacs. Sad day indeed

oRegret

01-29-2013

I'm 5-0 in ranked. I guess some of us get trolls and some don't D:. I don't wanna play cause of trolls but I've heard of the elo decay D:

PimpinOG

01-29-2013

I don't understand, those so called suicidal players everytime they respawn are in 1350-1450 elo range I thought you only see those plays in 600 elo

PoisonedPeace

01-29-2013

The higher up you go the less dense the "feeder" population is.

Realistically you just have to realize that some people make bad decisions here and there and sometimes people have bad games.

Just grind out of the low elo. It will take a while but it will make you a better player.

I played a game today with Akali. We had an 0/7 jungle Vi and a 1/8 GP around 20-25. The other team had all the way to our nexus turrets and up to two inhib turrets and we only got one of theirs. We turned it around though, and we won the game.

You just have to play to the very best of your ability to make your team the best it can possibly be. Call the shots and if they don't listen (they usually wont) dont rage and go alone. Just stay as a team.

Most low elos have no clue about team fights except "focus him/her" so just get good positioning beat some @ss and make good decisions

If those were your first two, they were just placement games anyway. You better win the next 8 or you'll be in hell for a while

PimpinOG

01-29-2013

I got this my dom elo is 1750-1900 range lol a lot of my opponents are in gold and plat elo in rank for my dom matches lol

GetOnMyLvLSon

01-29-2013

All I can say is: Welcome to Ranked. Where anything can happen and when you lose it someone elses fault.
Just remember your queing with random people that are somewhere close to your elo. Not all of them are good, even in higher elo, so you kinda have to work with what you get.

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Why was he "trolling?"

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
Most low elos have no clue about team fights except "focus him/her" so just get good positioning beat some @ss and make good decisions
That one always gets me focus blah blah blah - of course the people who usually complain about focus usually die from bad positioning and then complain the team didn't focus well enough and got him/her killed.

Timammoth

01-29-2013

it happens. Its the internet kid. Just get over it and don't bother posting it on the forums. Report them and the tribunal will deal with them.