Perma banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xenexphobia

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepteb View Post
Just had a real quick look over your games

Game 1:

Diana [00:31:31] wow eve
Diana [00:31:32] fck u

Game 2:

Brand [All] [00:24:24] say the idiot who get last hit
Brand [All] [00:24:26] and think hes good

Game 3:

Diana [00:16:19] why the fck
Diana [00:16:20] do u
Diana [00:16:20] play

Game 4:

Brand [All] [00:22:15] cuz they are good at throwing

Game 5:

Brand [All] [00:13:44] report bot please
Brand [00:13:48] MOTEHR FCKER

That you even dare to open a topic on this forum...
oh an this deserves a perma ban? are you ****ing 14 years old? what the **** is wrong with this community. grow a ****ing pair

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

I would have punished based on your football comment alone. A funny way of saying "my team is bad" is still saying "my team is bad". Enjoy your ban.

Demon Shefu

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianz11 View Post
See game 4 is ridiculous, I said they are good at throwing, and i get REPORTED by the enemy team and that made me get punished. 1 game counts in the 5 alright? you have no idea what some people go through, they feed intentionally and all I did was express what i felt to them. People get all butt hurt after being called idiots and others because they fed intentionally yet they are NOT punished. I bet a lot of these people who vote on tribunal are the idiots that trolls and TROLL HERE after they troll in game. Ridiculous, this is not working for a lot of people who get perma banned because imagine someone have 5 winning games with good behavior and the enemy team decided to report cuz they get raped and trolls in tribunal decided that it is fun to punish one who did good. THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU. it is ridiculous. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IDIOTS who think this i working
It works it gets you out the game and away from others..... so yup i feel its working as intended. Thanks.

Kianz11

03-10-2013

You read the whole chat dont you? NO ONE was negative in the chat. Our team didn't feed we were being stupid, every last one of us and we got an ACED. I was joking with them and NON of my team toke my seriously because we were all joking. I got banned because I was reported by the enemy who LOST and punished because someone here didnt know what was going on nor read the chat AT ALL. This tribunal system is not working. Why not just make this game NO CHAT at all if you cant even make a simple non offensive joke?

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Wow, the OP is so disgustingly oblivious. Both to their own behavior and how the system works. Lets break it down in a nutshell, shall we?

To find yourself in the Tribunal you need to be reported in about 15%-20% of your games, whereas the average player is only reported in about 1%. Once escalated to the Tribunal, a random sampling of games you were recently reported in is presented to voters. So even though we're only seeing those 4 games, you were reported far more often than that (since your last punishment). Now, within that sampling, if you were perfectly innocent in one game, and it truly was a false report...you were still guilty in 3 others. Being nice doesn't give you license to be an ass hole. If you were guilty in ONE game and innocent in the other 3, that is still Punish worthy.

As for the escalation of punishments, the duration is not determined by the severity of your offense, it is determined by how often you've been punished already. First time = warning, second = 3 day suspension, third = 1 week suspension, fourth = 2 weeks, fifth = Permaban. You have shown you either can not or will not take responsibility for your behavior and change your ways, you were given 4 chances to do so. And when an account does reach that final stage, the Perma, even if every single voter who sees your case votes Punish, you still will not be Permabanned until Riot personally audits your account, both the cases in the Tribunal Case, the cases voters didn't see, and even pre and post game chat and all the other data they have access too. After having thoroughly analyzed your behavior and pattern, only then do they go through with the Permaban. They've already reviewed your case, they've already decided it was Perma worthy, appeal all you want, but you stand a very small chance of success.

To sum it up, Kianz11, you were not Permabanned for Game 4, you were Permabanned for a long and consistent history of toxicity and negativity.

Kianz11

08-04-2013

Eat **** bltxh

Elle Stormblade

08-04-2013

It says pretty clearly in the ToS that RIOT WILL NEVER OVERTURN A PERMABAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

Stratostheory

08-04-2013

Nice Necro bro, Downvoting and moving on.

Hexanna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2013

You're over all a very nasty, negative person. Think a lot of people you've played with will be happy you're gone.

EncryptedCode

08-04-2013

Lol dude what a troll. Either he is completely oblivious of his own actions or is trying to waste all of our time. Either way he needs to stop playing this game because he is part of the reason this community is trash.