Perma banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sessamo

01-31-2013

Why are you still trying? There isn't a single hope that they'll overturn your ban. Your rage, you rant and you blame other people for your own insane lack of self control. Go away. Absolutely nobody wants to play with you.

gnfnrf

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangos Carnosos View Post
it's people like you that disgust me, and many others.

you think someone should be banned for saying "fck u" once?, for saying "and thinks hes good?" or "why the fck do you play" "cause they are good at throwing" or "report bot because "mother fcker". Don't even act like you've NEVER said that, or even thought about it, because we all know you have. People like you who decide to punish people on the tribunal for this MINISCULE AND PETTY **** deserve to be permabanned yourself.
Good day.
...never said that, or even thought about it...

Those aren't the same thing. It's OK to think rude, it's not OK to type rude or play rude.

Of course I think angry things when I play LoL. Thinking angry things isn't against the Summoner's Code. I even sometimes say them out loud to myself or my friends in voice chat. But I *NEVER* type them. It's not hard. I think them, say them out loud, then DON'T MOVE MY FINGERS.

Like there, I just thought something very rude about you. But you'll never know what, because I didn't type it in. See how easy that is? (There are some problems with this example, because it doesn't make sense unless I point out I'm doing it, and that defeats the purpose. But I can live with that.)

Kianz11

01-31-2013

League of Legend should add this statement in their website, "In trolls, we TRUST."

Saint Latona

02-01-2013

And yet, some of these trolls are actually mature players whose aim is to better this game.

Nub Slayaz

02-01-2013

Kianz11, umadbro?

Kianz11

03-10-2013

Finally, i would like to say that if I can get banned for games like Game 4, which is STILL PART OF A REASON FOR MY PERMA BAN, anyone can get banned for playing good and make a joke WITH NO ILL intentions or BAD Words

Xianio

03-10-2013

It doesn't matter how many times people tell you it's not about "game 4." You just want, no strike that, NEED it to be about game 4.

Game 4 is all you have and the last bastion of delusion you can hold onto to continue to tell yourself that you're "a victim."

Move on. Your violin won't create any tears here and your threats are as empty as the account you previously owned.

Ada Wong

03-10-2013

You got a sick mind bro you shouldn't even be in league talking Adult Language in a rated (T) for Teen Game.

At least when I have got punished its not really for explicit language and if it ever was way way back it was for something very minor but this...

Ada Wong

03-10-2013

You got a sick mind bro you shouldn't even be in league talking Adult Language in a rated (T) for Teen Game.

Shelzin

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianz11 View Post
Finally, i would like to say that if I can get banned for games like Game 4, which is STILL PART OF A REASON FOR MY PERMA BAN, anyone can get banned for playing good and make a joke WITH NO ILL intentions or BAD Words
No... It was part of the evidence given to the tribunal to judge if punishment is warranted or not.

Billy took a cookie from the cookie jar without asking. Bad Billy. Billy gets punished for that.

Billy also had a stain on his shirt from playing outside earlier. While it's not a good thing from mommies point of view... It's not what got him in trouble.

If it's possible to dumb it down anymore than that you'll have to talk to someone else. But please don't keep repeating it. I don't like thinking negative thoughts about people.