I've been banned for talking about the Chinese/Korean alphabet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RhynoD

01-31-2013

Yeah, you violated terms of use in a public chat at some point in time, probably relatively recently.

And it's possible that there's an auto-filter to give a short ban to people who "yell" in chat. There are similar things in a lot of chat rooms. All-caps might be considered just obnoxious enough to warrant a short ban. Dunno. But seriously, it doesn't say THAT chat, so consider possibly other days or times when you might have been offensive?

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhynoD View Post
Yeah, you violated terms of use in a public chat at some point in time, probably relatively recently.

And it's possible that there's an auto-filter to give a short ban to people who "yell" in chat. There are similar things in a lot of chat rooms. All-caps might be considered just obnoxious enough to warrant a short ban. Dunno. But seriously, it doesn't say THAT chat, so consider possibly other days or times when you might have been offensive?
I know for a fact nothing I've said in that few minutes could have gotten me banned. And yes, it was for this chat. A robot bans you in Public Chat, not a Riot employee. It's programmed to ban on the spot. And again, if I'm banned for caps that's unfair as I didn't even receive a warning and I use caps a lot sometimes.

Add me in-game, please.

IS12c21647f20a2473e4a91

02-01-2013

Bump

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

02-07-2013

Quote:
G. Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings of a similar nature
You posted your own answer in that support ticket reply. Spamming is also speaking in all caps, which is disruptive to conversations. It's rude and impolite as well.

Cuddle Me Tight

02-07-2013

There must be something else that you're not telling us.

R4geQu1tiMO

07-30-2013

Banned for saying "RENGAR!" in public "noob" chat.... last time i use that *Expletive deleted*...