Urgot!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZelLowGPA

01-29-2013

Guys so is Urgot worth it, because i never see anyone play him and finally is he fun to play?

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

I enjoy him. he is different. His q is a smartcast ability so it takes getting use to if your not familiar with smartcast. he builds more tanky then other adc and he does not carry as hard as other adc unless he is fed.

Cloaked Figure

01-29-2013

I've played against Urgots before. I can tell you right now-- he is a nightmare to deal with as an AP midlane. He's not really much of a carry though. He's definitely a solid choice for mid if you have an AP bruiser like Amumu or tanky Morgana top.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaked Figure View Post
I've played against Urgots before. I can tell you right now-- he is a nightmare to deal with as an AP midlane. He's not really much of a carry though. He's definitely a solid choice for mid if you have an AP bruiser like Amumu or tanky Morgana top.
how are you gonna say he is not a carry? He has been played as adc by the pros in tournaments not mid

Cloaked Figure

01-29-2013

Well opinions may differ, but I've seen a lot of terrifying Urgots in mid and a lot of really bad Urgots in bot. Generally I see Urgots build more AD caster, less AD carry. And yes, there is a difference.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

01-29-2013

The estimated value associated with something, is in the eyes of the beholder. Urgot is not the most paramount, but he is not as dissatisfactory as his reputation might suggest.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Urgot may be a good choice for you if you find yourself dissatisfied with standard adc's at bot lane such as Graves, Ezreal, and Caitlin.

Urgot brings the fun of a spell caster and the durability of a bruiser into the typically squishy and right click oriented feel of current adcs.

Urgot will always have an advantage in the laning phase with his abuseable spells so you MUST press this advantage early. Picking up an early Brutalizer and Iceborn Gauntlet makes him a mid game power house.

Soraka and Urgot is a brutal combo. I'd give the support runner up to Taric.

Cloaked Figure

01-29-2013

@katyyyyyyyyyyy: Put the thesaurus away. You're misusing those words.