How to carry a newb team ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealSmashingtuna

01-29-2013

OK just to clear things up im no pro , thats why im asking you guys to teach me . i consider myself quite good and always win my lane (top) im level 30 have been playing for over 5 months and is my second account . so please tell me how can i carry if a have a team that feeds as a top Laner. please answer and i insist im not a pro for this i ask you guys.
Smashingtuna

SilentSir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Can't carry as top lane unless you're unreasonably fed. (100 cs over everyone else and 5 kills deep)

After that, play well. Don't make mistakes.

Learn how to "lead" a team. For example, know where enemy junglers are, call the enemy jungle position. and I don't mean you saw him running past a ward (you should do that anyway), I mean actually tracking him. If you had position on him about a minute ago, you should generally know where he is and what he has, as long as you're well warded.

Defend your jungler and injure theirs. Teleport ganking. Sometimes even let your tower get destroyed to get 4 kills for you team + dragon. It's pretty important.

Remember Dragon > Tower 100% of time, because towers will always be there. They'll go down eventually. Dragons have a time limit.

HaxMuffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

Step 1: Play Cho'Gath as a tanky AP.
Step 2: Enjoy free ELO showers.

xMrSmilesx

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Listen to above posters, and pray you do not have a feeder who is feeding as bad as you are getting fed from the other team. Buffs help you the most, if you are carrying, do not feel bad taking ALL the buffs

Personal Example - I went 25/4/7 in a game but had 1 person who went 1/25/2 and gave kills to everyone on their team where I had most of the team kills myself. You can only carry so hard.