Is Tryndamere easy to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mendes224

01-29-2013

why does everyone think this.. just because he is an AA based champion it does not mean he is easy..
You have to correctly time his ultimate for the best results from it, you have to decide whether you q for the heal or keep the fury for the crit chance in team fights. He also has a terrible laning phase. i dont see why everyone thinks he is the"easiest" champion to play, im not saying he is the hardest champion to play im just saying that he definitely is not the easiest. People call him easy and op just because he is a hyper carry and is amazing when he's fed.. this is like saying any other hyper carry is op.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

He's very easy to play against poor players. He's incredibly difficult to play against good players.

Scarlet Flandre

01-29-2013

Right click gg

CCC Powerhead

01-29-2013

nope.

Mendes224

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
He's very easy to play against poor players. He's incredibly difficult to play against good players.
exactly. hes easy if you feed him like an idiot.

aKa Bad BoY

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendes224 View Post
why does everyone think this.. just because he is an AA based champion it does not mean he is easy..
You have to correctly time his ultimate for the best results from it, you have to decide whether you q for the heal or keep the fury for the crit chance in team fights. He also has a terrible laning phase. i dont see why everyone thinks he is the"easiest" champion to play, im not saying he is the hardest champion to play im just saying that he definitely is not the easiest. People call him easy and op just because he is a hyper carry and is amazing when he's fed.. this is like saying any other hyper carry is op.
ok you can't time his ulti, because you always use it when you near dead, it's not like kayle's ulti which can be used even when she's at full health or somebody else to avoid all the burst damage comes from ap carry or ad caster

you always keep the fury up til you ran away with your ulti last 1 secs to heal up and escape

beside that i agree with you the rest, he's not easy to play but once he got fed he's scary as hell, i mean any champs got fed will become scary

w0nderw4ll

01-29-2013

I mained Tryndmaere from lvl 1-28 before I moved to Olaf. Hes an amazing champion but if your in ranked. Just dont because AP trynd falls late game and AD or jungle is just terrible compared to many other champions.