Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PPPFI - Positive Players' PBE Friendship Initiative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorry I Lied

01-30-2013

Quote:
SaintSummoner:
PBE name: SaintBeta
Oh btw i can communicate with the team if necessary on voice-chat, i currently only have a skype but i can get RaidCall as mentioned above

Oh yes! ADD SKYPE!
hmmm
Me: formal use: john.tran116
With my friend, other alias (I'm a manhwa/webtoon cleaner): godoftrollinglol (think about this and my name, so that means I Lied, my names are confusing... all of them)
Please forgive and don't have a single thought about my name, since normally I'm GOTL. GOTL was already taken in Live, so I have to pick an unique name.
Just saying, I'm a nice guy with a good humour, and don't know what trolling really is....

P.S: The server is back.

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Quote:
Sorry I Lied:
Oh yes! ADD SKYPE!
hmmm
Me: formal use: john.tran116
With my friend, other alias (I'm a manhwa/webtoon cleaner): godoftrollinglol (think about this and my name, so that means I Lied, my names are confusing... all of them)
Please forgive and don't have a single thought about my name, since normally I'm GOTL. GOTL was already taken in Live, so I have to pick an unique name.
Just saying, I'm a nice guy with a good humour, and don't know what trolling really is....

P.S: The server is back.

i added you on skype i think it says Quebec and are you korean by any chance?
(manhwa)

CommandShockwave

01-30-2013

PBE Name: Dunkerson
Fav Champs: Everyone
Best Positions: All of them (jungling is slightly weak, but not bad by any means).
Strengths: Good leader, don't rage or argue ever, totally open to "non-meta" team comps and playstyles. Long time player (2.5+ years, 2500+ games).

Bork Hammer 40k

01-30-2013

PBE Name: xlborklx
Fav Champs: Shen, Ziggs, Lulu, Varus, Galio
Best positions: Top, Mid, Support, and I can ADC but I'm pretty bad at farming. My skills in the jungle are just not good although I can jungle Cho as a last resort.
My absolute favorite champion is Galio. I can mid lane with him and slow down most casters laning phases with him. He's the first champ I ever penta'd with (using his ult :P) and established my love of pure tanks and supports.

Been playing League for over 2 years now and I hope to continue to get better.

Oh also, I love to run non conventional comps and counter meta

EDIT: I saw something about raidcall... I'm not opposed if someone can set up a group (my account already has a group registered and I dont think that I can make a second one)

Enigma4you

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Sounds like a good idea. I find that I hardly have anyone on my friends list either.

Summoner Name: Sacréd Ðragon or Sacréd ßacon
Favorite Champs: Anivia, Khazix, Skarner, Teemo, Cho, Ezreal changes depending on what mood I'm in
Best Roles: I'll do any but am not a good mid so I avoid it unless my team doesn't mind chancing me feeding >.<

I'm pretty friendly, have skype/vent/ts, enjoy relaxing as well as playing more serious ranked games occasionally, play mainly ARAMs and ABAMs but enjoy any kind of game.

siax7

01-30-2013

Summoner Name: HCsiax
FC: Katarina, Garen, Lux, Ezreal
Favorite Positions: I Play them all rather well, but i am learning the support postion, but my favorite is middle
My League history: I Joined the north american server, about the draven patch, and have been playing on the PBE sence the jayce patch. i enjoy playing with friends. We all have our off days, and our on ones.
Stregnths: Can almost get 200 CS by 20 min (still working on this, and my best is 191 by 20 min) Can usually win my lane. I dont rage, or troll

Weaknesses: Like i said in my league history, i am kind of new to this game, and still have trouble paying attention to my mini, but over all i look at it freq.
I cant jungle to save the live of me.
I have people who instalock

I usually play on the weekends, all day
Silver division 4, only because of levers/ trolls in my diviosion matches

Can get raid call. I have teamspeak, and skype. skype name is siax702, and the picture is a nuke blowing up a large number of tanks.

siax7

01-30-2013

bump

Deadstrikes

01-30-2013

Summoner Name: Deadstrikes
Favorite Champions: Volibear, Garen, Jarvan IV, Teemo, Annie, Sona, Talon, Twisted Fate, and tons of others always trying something new when testing content but will play as the new content to be tested more than anything.
Preferred Roles: Co-op Versus AI willing to work with other players. Rarely played PVP or rank matches. (Waiting until 30 on my live account to get things ready for ranked play.)

I am a pretty laid back guy I will say up front I don't care about my K/D ratios so if you accidently take my kill its no problem I tend to set up more kills for my lane partners than anything especially as Volibear with his Q flip. I like to experiment with different item builds on beginner AI so you may see some unusual combinations sometimes but that practice seems to yield some good results for me. Also if your a toxic player or rage quitter I do report after matches. Other than that I try to honor other players when I get enough honor to give out for the team when they deserve it. So if your new to the game or just new to a champion I already play feel free to ask for some pointers I will be glad to help out or point ya to the right direction where you can get help if I don't have enough knowledge on a champion. The name is the same on both PBE and Live so if ya see me online feel free to friend me.

ExjK

01-30-2013

Name: ExjK
Champs: Lux, Fizz, Lee Sin, Caitlyn, Fiora, Leona
Positions: My best role is Mid, however I can play every role with confidence.
History: I've been playing LoL since the 16th week of its release. I play on NA and have over 1300 normal wins, I played a lot of ranked in S2 and have played minimal ranked this far in S3. I average around 1200 elo when solo queueing 5's but I have hit 1475 easily in ranked 3's. Feel free to lolking me (same summoner name), should give you a good idea of my overall statistics.

Strengths: Overall awareness. I tend to focus most on where each enemy champion is on the map at any given moment. Obviously it's harder to track the jungler but with a few wards it's not so bad. I do this because my main concern when playing league competitively is, positioning. I am all about positioning in every aspect of the game. By knowing where my enemies are I can control how hard or soft I will go in my lane, this gives me an edge a lot of the time. I also use this awareness to capitalize on counter jungling, ganking or even warding. I understand this is a skill everyone should have, however I feel this is a skill I excel at.

Weaknesses: My biggest weakness is that I expect sometimes too much from my teammates. If I am not in vent/skype/mumble with the people I play with, I tend to not call mias. My reasoning for this is because I ping every time I know a lane is about to be ganked. If our team has sufficient ward coverage and map awareness then typing mia is not necessary. If I ping and my teammate still gets ganked, I feel it's their fault for not being aware. Sure I could have spammed mia or pinged viciously, but I expect players to be aware. If I am playing against a champ with a global skill like Shen, TF or Panth...they are mia so much that I just don't call it. I expect my team to understand that the enemy may use their global at any given time and play cautiously as a result..if they don't and die...their fault. I also sometimes force my teammates into bad situations to better out play the enemy team. For example, I may run away from my teammate who is about to be engaged on...but ONLY because I want the enemy team to think I am leaving him to die..when in reality I plan on jumping right back in when they engage. Sometimes I misjudge a situation and fail, but that goes for anyone.

Feel free to add me on the PBE, I would be happy to play whenever I am logged on.

CartoonMad

01-30-2013

remember PPPFI has a chatbox and the more we get on it the more people can join us.

Join the chatbox: PPPFI