Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PPPFI - Positive Players' PBE Friendship Initiative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silvio

01-30-2013

SN: Kumoko
Fav Champs: Garen, Jax, Jayce
Good lanes: Solo Top -> Bot -> Mid -> Jungle
Strengths: Map Awareness; Intonation, Going down with a fight when I know I'm going to die, and sometimes come out with a triple or quad kill.

Vendorizer

01-30-2013

SN: Maokai King
Fav Champs: Maokai, Vayne, Twisted Fate, Renekton, Riven
Best Lanes: Jungle -> Mid -> ADC -> Top -> Support
Strengths:
-Maokai
-Usually good focus
-Can play any role well

Weaknesses:
-Don't always pay attention to the map

Currently in platinum division V. Im always down for a game, yo

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

01-30-2013

Guys i made a raidcall group! download raidcall and join my group! Its called PPPFIGROUP in all caps

beep im a jeep

01-30-2013

PBE Name: air S9
Fav Champs: ALL
Fav Lane: ALL
Best positions: ALL

What i'm basically saying i played with all champs on real league and here so i'm sure I can play all lanes the lanes that im probably the worse at is jungle but i'm still average at it.

CartoonMad

01-30-2013

Quote:
Xhandel:
ok, then, as i understand from you, you enjoy when a team mate starts to feed in these games, not on pourpouse obviously, but still feeding the opposite team, you enjoy that, true? even if the skill lvl of that team mate remember to you 800- elo games?

ok now i ask to you, do you think players that just hit lvl 30 have enough skill to act as game testers?

can you test something if you have a burden in your team, making harder your test attempt?

I'm not trying to hurt feelings, i'm not trying to test how many games i can pubstomp other players, but this is still a game with winners and lossers, victories and defeats, then i will try to get victories every game, no matter if i lose trying, but at least i try.

dudes, i'm not an hypocrit, if i have something to say to someone, i will say it, if i hurt your feelings, is not my goal, but i will let you know what i think about your play style, you can do the same with me, no problem with that, but if i remember, this class of groups are created to make easier our test attempts, not only to "enjoy the game", we can do that in the official server.

Maybe you can tag me as an unfriendly gamer, but i take my testing time seriously, i want to spot bugs, glitchs, and to give riot a thoroug feedback about the changes they implement, and then have a better time in the official server, not to "be friendly and endure with patience" every troll, leaver, afker or feeder i find here, and even if what i say to the player "miranda please" can be tagged as toxic, at least you have the warning that you cant expect a good perfomance from that player, keep that in mind when you try to test something.

Skill in a game has nothing to do with testing dude. Learn what testing is about. it is finding bugs and commenting on whats in need of fixing or changing.

Sorry I Lied

01-30-2013

I have added several fellows PPPFI
We are chill and happy! Great Job miranda please!!!!!!
+1 rep (only if there is such button)

Snoozie5

01-30-2013

PBE Name: Sp4zieFan
Fave Champs: Ahri Vayne Katarina Diana Irelia and Caitlyn
Strengths: Solo Top and Mid.
Best Position; Mid

I cannot ADC at all my duoing is horrible me adc= game loss
I also cant support that well everytime I do people say I am trolling when I clearly am not ;C

ItzColder

01-30-2013

I really like this idea! Please feel free to hit me up on the PBE!

Name: ItzColder
Roles in order: Jungle>Top>Mid>Support>ADC (Unless I get Vayne)
Favorite Champs: Volibear, Diana, Elise, Vayne, Cho' Gath, and Nidalee (AD Bruiser top)
I can bring pretty reliable initiation on a team no matter what champ (besides adc) I play. I favor playing Volibear and Elise above all else (Voli jungle/top, Elise top) but I can play a variety of champs. Recently I have been playing AD Nidalee on live and fell in love with it pretty quickly. I also believe I can bring a good attitude and fun gameplay. If you know what I mean... >:V

Live ELO: If you are interested, for some odd reason, my live elo is about 1300 atm and I am proud of where I am at >_<. 10/4 with Volibear in ranked AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH.

Kojiro Sunseeker

01-30-2013

PBE name: FatiguedWalri
Fave Champs: Jax, Shaco, Kog'maw, Orianna, Malphite, Yorick, and Rammus
Strengths: Jungle, Support
Best position: Jungle

I havent had much practice with much else since I started jungling, but i will be what we need

Smoky3r

01-30-2013

PBE Name: Smoky3r
Fav champs: Renekton!, Nidalee, Taric, Nami, Cassiopeia, Syndra, Caitlyn
Best positions: Top, mid and support
Strengths: Extremely cooperative player, good map awareness (as a human I make my mistakes), good farmer
Weaknesses:
If I'm going adc is with Caitlyn or nothing because I don't consider myself a good adc ..and I can't jungle at ALL