Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PPPFI - Positive Players' PBE Friendship Initiative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

specter424

01-30-2013

Summoner name: Not Impressed
Favorite Champion: Riven
Preferred Roles: Will play anything, though I hate support because I can't carry when teammates feed.

MrCheezz

01-30-2013

Quote:
Xhandel:
ok, then, as i understand from you, you enjoy when a team mate starts to feed in these games, not on pourpouse obviously, but still feeding the opposite team, you enjoy that, true? even if the skill lvl of that team mate remember to you 800- elo games?

ok now i ask to you, do you think players that just hit lvl 30 have enough skill to act as game testers?

can you test something if you have a burden in your team, making harder your test attempt?

I'm not trying to hurt feelings, i'm not trying to test how many games i can pubstomp other players, but this is still a game with winners and lossers, victories and defeats, then i will try to get victories every game, no matter if i lose trying, but at least i try.

dudes, i'm not an hypocrit, if i have something to say to someone, i will say it, if i hurt your feelings, is not my goal, but i will let you know what i think about your play style, you can do the same with me, no problem with that, but if i remember, this class of groups are created to make easier our test attempts, not only to "enjoy the game", we can do that in the official server.

Maybe you can tag me as an unfriendly gamer, but i take my testing time seriously, i want to spot bugs, glitchs, and to give riot a thoroug feedback about the changes they implement, and then have a better time in the official server, not to "be friendly and endure with patience" every troll, leaver, afker or feeder i find here, and even if what i say to the player "miranda please" can be tagged as toxic, at least you have the warning that you cant expect a good perfomance from that player, keep that in mind when you try to test something.

I actually don't mind if a teammate Feeds because he is having a bad game, i've had terrible games too and i understand how stressful and unfun it is to feed when you ARE trying to win.
If i REALLY wanted to test something like let's say, a new champ or Invisible skill shots i just ask people in the public chats and make a custom game.
The problem is not that you are an hypocrite or anything like that, the thing is that you made a negative comment towards someone and it problably made that someone feel worse, if he was having a terrible game and fed the enemy carrys he probably feels pretty bad already, no need to tell him stuff like ''Never play in PBE again, go back to the actual server and play 500 games so you become a decent player!''.
And you also forgot the point of this thread, it was made to find Nice and friendly people that actually don't care about ragers, losing, trolls ETC.

Let me ask you something, how many games did you play with him/her? are you sure you KNOW that he/she is terrible or that maybe, just MAYBE he/she was having a bad game?

Just a forum acc

01-30-2013

PBE summoner name: Lag2Stronk

I can play anything, best at mid(apc), worst at adc, due to lag(playing from EU). Also, I usually can play in 'weird' times for Americans (GMT+1 timezone)

crazyawesomecat

01-30-2013

Hey, my pbe name is crazycat, my favorite champ is ziggs and I can play any roles even if i suck at them xD
Also I never rage

novawolf4000

01-30-2013

PBE name: The One True God
Fav role: Mid and top (however I can play just about anything)
Fav champ: Gallio, Veigar, Irellia, Mord (however I can play just about anything)
Strengths: I always call MIA (ss), good co-ordination with team
Weakness:.......Kryptonite

Avejoe

01-30-2013

Summoner Name: NyanToast
Fav champs: Lulu, Irelia, Zilean
Lanes: Any, seriously. I once played Lulu solo top against a Jax. While I didn't manage to farm a lot, Jax had the least CS of his team, so it was Win-win
Best positions: Early game I excel at supporting the carry, as long as he doesn't think himself invincible <.<

Late game is where I become very useful. I never stay alone and I assist almost every endgame kills.

I play ARAM sometimes, so I know a variety of champions, but not that much

Star of Destiny

01-30-2013

Summoner Name : The Spell Belle
Favorite Champs :
-- Wukong, I want to get better with Riven and Talon, and perhaps Fiora.
-- Ahri , Lux, .. and other misc mids. (there's really too many to list)
-- Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Graves
-- Sona, Lulu, Nami
-- Maokai, Diana, and maybe more in the future.

My role preferences go from mid = adcarry > support > top = jungler.

Also! If anyone wants to go on a voice chat program, I'd recommend RaidCall. I'm guessing someone should make a group on there for PPPFI!!

SaintSummoner

Recruiter

01-30-2013

PBE name: SaintBeta
Fav Champs: fizz, lux, ez, mf i can play all champs except eve
Mid-Best, Top-2nd Adc-3rd Jungle-4th supp- lst
I prefer Mid or Top
Im usually calm unless i win my lane and we are doing good, and then the other two lanes start feeding and coming into my lane which gets me killed XD
Also, i get annoyed when junglers or other ppl randomly come into my lane take CS then leave
Lastly, it pisses me off when people are jerks and they steal buffs, 100 hp kills, and they say they have all the right to do it. Thanks XD

Oh btw i can communicate with the team if necessary on voice-chat, i currently only have a skype but i can get RaidCall as mentioned above

Manaka Junpei

01-30-2013

PBE Name : Gatsou cL
Fav Champs : Mordekaiser,Warwick,Taric,Kassadin.
Lanes: Any, seriously. once i play with a soraka jungler... soo anything.
actually im trying to rank Platinum or Diamond, if someone knows how to speak spanish,come and play with me.

mick5000x

01-30-2013

PBE Name: mick5000x
FC: Irelia, Nocturne, Kha' Zix
Lanes: i can do whatever, but i'm best at top or jungle.

I don't rage in pbe, or even in the normal servers. I play to have fun. Sometimes I will play different champs or roles which I am not accustomed to, but I like to try new things.

I get annoyed by the trolls, feeders, etc. I don't really care that heavily on KS because i believe that "Hey, they're dead, they're useless for the ___ amount of time".